Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Or no one knew where it was at.
    although that is possible i find that hard to Believe after all the ruckus the made in that town, it would have also been reported to the hokage, and Suigetsu seemed to know where it was without asking sasuke, of course he had a interest in the sword but he was not there when zabuza died that we know of.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    although that is possible i find that hard to Believe after all the ruckus the made in that town, it would have also been reported to the hokage, and Suigetsu seemed to know where it was without asking sasuke, of course he had a interest in the sword but he was not there when zabuza died that we know of.
    Thats why Sasuke came along.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    .................................................. ..
    Spoiler!

So my train of thought is that this may lead to a little refreshing side adventure where Suigetsu goes to grab his sword and get it fixed.
    However maybe the sword can not be fixed just anywhere maybe it requires a special craftsman found only in a few places like in Water country and we get a little more back story about Water country and the 7 Swordsman.
    What do you guys think would you like a little side adventure after this major fight?

Ok, firstly, since the attack on the Lightning Country or Cloud Country (not certain if that's correct)Village I strongly doubt any outside will be able to get into that country anytime soon.Therefore, that clever is as good as gone also since Bee summoned the Eight Tailed and destroyed most of the area. I again doubt it's in one piece.

Concerning repairs, I'm not any sword smith but from my brief understanding, broken swords are the hardest to repair and it's better to get a new sword. From a fiction point of view. I think Zoro sword broke in One Piece and as a Swordman he seek a new one instead of repairing the broken. I think the belief is that the sword will never be the same or have the same strength.

A broken sword is a broken sword. Oh yes I new it's clever but it's basically a sword and the same reference can be applied.

even
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Well seems like apt timing to bring this thread back to life seeing how Suigetsu got his sword busted seems I may have been on to something when I first made it.

Spoiler!

So I see two things happening either the orginal idea...

Scenario A: Where Suigetsu goes on his side adventure afterwards to get his sword fixed by some special blacksmiths found only in Water country

or

Scenario B: He simply jumps ship and takes the other sword Choujuurou has and makes it his own. Atm tho it looks as thou Chou wont leave the Mizukages side on his own so I'm guessing he will be ordered to go out and see whats going on and thats when Suigetsu will spot his sword. Perhaps he will flip out when he sees it and go on about its capablities informing the audiance.

Well now I'm curious which scenario do you think more likely?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

He'll grab the sword used by the bodyguard of the Mizukage.

Cockney Geezer
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    He'll grab the sword used by the bodyguard of the Mizukage.
    Damn you beat me to it!!!

Exactly, the whole point of another swordsman showing up at the conference was for Suigetsu to get a new sword.

I agree with HB's point that it's difficulty made it a speciality. Suigetsu being one that can control his muscles, means that he can adapt his body to suit to sword.

However Kishi's point runs very deep, that none of the swords that Suigetsu wants is really his personal sword.

Each sword is perfectly suited to the style and jutsu of the swordsman. Which is why they don't break... well we haven't seen enough of that yet.

Suigetsu's style is that he is immune to slicing and battering. He'll end up contineously breaking swords and killing another swordsman to get a new sword. But it'll then run into a sub plot of how each swordsman gets their sword, with the various different blacksmiths in bloody mist village. I doubt it's passed down.

"PREDICTION"
    Suigetsu will find the sword blacksmith/creator, that can block electric attacks. But also, just like his body, if the sword breaks, it'll melt and reform. Which is exactly like his style...

Maybe he'll fight without it, until he has an opportunity to take Kisame's sword. I mean, he didn't seem all that interested in going after the current Mizukage's bodyguards, despite the logical assumption that at least one of the Swordsman of the Mist would be her bodyguard. Its possible that he's not just collecting swords, but that these two swords, Zabuza's and Kisame's, have a particular meaning to him.

Nice thread!
    Well I'd like it if the head cleaver sword gets fixed, because I like Zabuza and now that he's got the sword it'd suck in my opinion if it's just gone again, can serve as a memento as long as Suigetsu's in the story!
    And when he get it fixed, as POW said a backround story would be great, why were the 7 Swordsman founded, what's their purpose and so on..
    To see the other 4 would be awesome too, what're they like..bloodlusted like Zabuza and Kisame, shy like Choujuroo or is a girl in that crew?
    Naruto has so much interesting stuff to show that it´s quite awesome.

Radical Good Speed Straight Cougar's Avatar
    It's better he doesn't have the sword anyway. It was only epic in Zabuza's hands, now it's just garbage for some fodder to smash every fight he's in.

Suigetsu doesn't do it justice at all.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Scenario B: He simply jumps ship and takes the other sword Choujuurou has and makes it his own. Atm tho it looks as thou Chou wont leave the Mizukages side on his own so I'm guessing he will be ordered to go out and see whats going on and thats when Suigetsu will spot his sword. Perhaps he will flip out when he sees it and go on about its capablities informing the audiance.

Well now I'm curious which scenario do you think more likely?
    I was going to say something almost comparable, but the scenario could really HAPPEN,.. comparing i to the the other scenario A..

Though scenario A could be very interesting..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...