Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Whats special about the sword is its weight. A sword that heavy, if swung correctly with enough force could be destructive.

Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    Oh i remember that. I'm just saying, the way it's phrased could possibly imply mastery of it would own Sasuke. But the sword broken so it's pointless now. It just is a thought they have some other special ability like Kisame's sword.
    Dude, plz stop thinking, lol I mean, u take things way too literally, No way is suigetsu gonna be able to beat sasuke with that sword even if it had some special power. Suigetsu was just boasting, he didn't see Sasuke's powers at that time. The sword has nothing special about it, other than the fact that it looks cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Whats special about the sword is its weight. A sword that heavy, if swung correctly with enough force could be destructive.
    Agreed, but only one I think who could be able to use it to a greater efficiency than zabuza would be Kisame, seeing how he's already very capable with a sword and has the massive chakra and physique to swing it hard. Also killerbee would be good with it, but he don't need it.

POW, this isn't one of your better threads. :(
    I think the only way I would want to see the sword again would be if the raikage finds it, then he confronts hawk, and when Sasuke defeats the raikage, Suigetsu will regain possession of it again.
    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 01-21-2009 at 07:44 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Thats Zabuza's Sword Damnit!

i just think that the sword are left because that is what kishi plan to... suigetsu will ask sasuke to take his sword again and then when they go there they will meet killer bee again... but never mind with my imagination..LOL
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Well the whole idea is that "getting the Sword fixed" will just act as a plot device to unravel some other mysteries in the story.

For example :

- We could learn more about the 7 Swordsman of the mist and thier history

- We could learn more about the Mist village in general

- We could learn about something "odd" going on in the Mist village that could lead us to learn more about Madara's Mizukage connection

or Could just be a side adventure where we get to see more of the world of Naruto in general and see how things work.

It was just my thought it could be a nice break after all the heavy action going on.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well the whole idea is that "getting the Sword fixed" will just act as a plot device to unravel some other mysteries in the story.

For example :

- We could learn more about the 7 Swordsman of the mist and thier history

- We could learn more about the Mist village in general

- We could learn about something "odd" going on in the Mist village that could lead us to learn more about Madara's Mizukage connection

or Could just be a side adventure where we get to see more of the world of Naruto in general and see how things work.

It was just my thought it could be a nice break after all the heavy action going on.
    Maybe as an anime filler.

And about Zabuza's sword: Like HB said, what made it special was it's size and difficulty to wield.

Quote Originally Posted by redstrife View Post
    Maybe as an anime filler.

And about Zabuza's sword: Like HB said, what made it special was it's size and difficulty to wield.
    Well as far as what makes it special I was thinking more craftsmanship than special ability.

Maybe it was made by some legendary crafter from Water country making it unique or its made from special rare metal

Cause if its just some average sword why bother to pass it from generation to generation.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Aside from the sentimental value, and the fact Suigetsu uses it because it was his goal to be one of the Seven Swordsmen, and thus skilled in its use, I cant see a subplot developing around it.

I can see however Naruto going berserk once He spots it in Suigetsus hand.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrosendo View Post
    Aside from the sentimental value, and the fact Suigetsu uses it because it was his goal to be one of the Seven Swordsmen, and thus skilled in its use, I cant see a subplot developing around it.

I can see however Naruto going berserk once He spots it in Suigetsus hand.
    i dunno about a sub plot it seems plauseable but to tell the truth that sword has been there since like chapter 12 or 13 was it? i cant remember but thats about 3 and a half years. no one claimed it for 3 and a half years it must not be all that great.

Or no one knew where it was at.