Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Suigetsu's Head Cleaver Sword....

Ok with all the cool stuff going on in the manga I know this isnt a "hot topic" but I was rereading some old chapters and I wondered whats going to happen to Suigetsu's sword.

As a quick refresher they had to leave the sword behind because they had to carry Suigetsu and Karin back. However remember the sword is now damaged do too the 8 tails atatck.

Spoiler!

So my train of thought is that this may lead to a little refreshing side adventure where Suigetsu goes to grab his sword and get it fixed.

However maybe the sword can not be fixed just anywhere maybe it requires a special craftsman found only in a few places like in Water country and we get a little more back story about Water country and the 7 Swordsman.

What do you guys think would you like a little side adventure after this major fight?
    Last edited by POW; 08-28-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Ok with all the cool stuff going on in the manga I know this isnt a "hot topic" but I was rereading some old chapters and I wondered whats going to happen to Suigetsu's sword.

As a quick refresher they had to leave the sword behind because they had to carry Suigetsu and Karin back. However remember the sword is now damaged do too the 8 tails atatck.

Spoiler!

So my train of thought is that this may lead to a little refreshing side adventure where Suigetsu goes to grab his sword and get it fixed.

However maybe the sword can not be fixed just anywhere maybe it requires a special craftsman found only in a few places like in Water country and we get a little more back story about Water country and the 7 Swordsman.

What do you guys think would you like a little side adventure after this major fight?
    No. If Suigetsu goes, Sasuke goes, and i'm sick and tired of him. Thats the only reason I wouldn't want to see a side adventure such as that.

Edit: Maybe Sasuke got Itachi's spirit sword so Sasuke could give Suigetsu the sword of kusunagi.
    PEIN IS OBITO CLICK THIS TO SEE THE PROOF!!

Statistics show I am an idiot

Orochimaru, the man who almost stopped Akatsuki from being formed.
    Spoiler!

interesting thought but i was always under the impression that it was just a regular sword nothing special to it. As i understood it, it was more of a sentimental attachment or something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by ydoc View Post
    interesting thought but i was always under the impression that it was just a regular sword nothing special to it. As i understood it, it was more of a sentimental attachment or something along those lines.
    Dunno. With Kisame's sword when Gai took it away and attempted to use it it actually damaged Gai. So maybe it is special, but Suigetsu couldn't use it to it's potential at that point. In fact when Suigetsu got it Sasuke asked the question are you sure you can handle it (or something along those lines). Correct me if i'm wrong, but maybe he was talking about something other than the weight, that the sharingan could pick up.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    Dunno. With Kisame's sword when Gai took it away and attempted to use it it actually damaged Gai. So maybe it is special, but Suigetsu couldn't use it to it's potential at that point. In fact when Suigetsu got it Sasuke asked the question are you sure you can handle it (or something along those lines). Correct me if i'm wrong, but maybe he was talking about something other than the weight, that the sharingan could pick up.
    when did gai hold that sword? are we talking about the right one? this is the one that zabuza had right?

Its just a big buster looking sword like cloud had. I guess its special because I don't think any shonobi could hold it due to its weight. Remember how Suigetsu's arm looked bulky as he uses it? Pow check your spelling also.

Spoiler!

i dunno.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Gai grabbed Kisame's sword.

I think it would be an interesting side arc if it was indeed a special sword, but I think what might happen instead is that Suigetsu will end up making a sword for himself, maybe in the likeness of Zabuza's but better, and more suitable for himself.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by questionable1 View Post
    Spoiler!

i dunno.
    That picture means nothing.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    That picture means nothing.

Spoiler!
    Oh i remember that. I'm just saying, the way it's phrased could possibly imply mastery of it would own Sasuke. But the sword broken so it's pointless now. It just is a thought they have some other special ability like Kisame's sword.

Spoiler!