Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Soul Eater ~ Atsushi Ōkubo

Plot (from wikipedia): Soul Eater is set at Death Weapon Meister Academy (死神武器職人専門学校 Shinigami Buki Shokunin Senmon Gakkō?)"DWMA" (死武専 Shibusen?) for shortlocated in the fictional Death City[1] in Nevada, United States.[2] The school is run by Shinigami, also known as Death, as a training facility for humans with the ability to transform into weapons, as well as the wielders of those weapons, called meisters (職人 shokunin?).[1] Attending this school are meister Maka Albarn and her scythe partner Soul Eater; ninja Black Star and his partner Tsubaki Nakatsukasa, who can turn into a variety of different weapons such as a kusarigama, shuriken, and ninjatō; and Shinigami's son Death the Kid and his pistol partners Liz and Patty Thompson. The goal of the school's meister students is to have their weapons defeat and absorb the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, which will dramatically increase the power of the given weapon and turn them into "death scythes", weapons capable of being used by Shinigami.[1]

Note: Well I mistakenly deleted the original thread and banned the creator of said thread while deleting spam. If you know the creator of the original or if they are reading this right now, pm me and I will unban you. So until there is someway somebody can recover the old thread use in this in the mean time.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

sorry for trolling,but lol !

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    sorry for trolling,but lol !
    You are forgiven, for now.

Administrator
    Working on restoring this now
    "I'm working on it - GAARRR"

Quote Originally Posted by evileric View Post
    Working on restoring this now
    Thanks man.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

lol I got all excited, thinking chapter 104 was out.

It is...just needs to be scanlated...i posted raws and translations before the deletion

Good, go ahead and repost them please.

Thank You!