2 12.50%
  • BC Rich (ex.KK King V)

1 6.25%
  • Any Brand I Might've Left Out (due to not liking it) xD

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bumpity bump.

I'm going to go with Gibson, specifically the Les Paul. Heavy, chunky, one of the classic designs, and of course comes from the mind of the great man himself, a latter day Leonardo.

I like the creamy sound of the bridge pickup with the tone rolled off, I like that it hurts your shoulder, I like the history and the fact that it's old school, and I like the fact that it has no tremolo bar, any noise that can't be made with your fingers alone is part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor.

There's a Strat kicking about the house, but it's a three humbucker job with a rosewood fretboard, so it's hardly got a classic Fender sound. I love Telecasters though.

PRS, Parkers and so on I ain't got, but I would in instant if I had money.

Basses... Meh, it's a bass, who cares?

EDIT: I take it Ibanez getting so many votes because of their endorsees? They do have pretty much everybody. Satriani, Vai, Gilbert, even Marty these days.
    Last edited by Binky; 03-26-2009 at 10:47 PM.

Decidedly Undecided
    I posted under Dean, because they look AMAZING. And the 'other' for Schecter. Or, more specifically, the Schecter Synyster Custom. My God, I love that guitar!

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

being a Slash fan i must say gibson les paul !!!
    i really want to learn play guitar, but i dont have money to buy one :S

edit: ibanez is pretty nice too, i have a friend of mine who owns one, and i must say it is BEATIFULL
    here's a photo of it:
    Spoiler!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

An Ibanez Saber?

I love the Ibanez headstock, looks like a scalpel, and a guitar should look like a weapon (But not to stupid B.C. Rich levels :3), it's also the only headstock that doesn't look like crap when inverted.

Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    An Ibanez Saber?

I love the Ibanez headstock, looks like a scalpel, and a guitar should look like a weapon (But not to stupid B.C. Rich levels :3), it's also the only headstock that doesn't look like crap when inverted.
    /me goes search....

its an Ibanez EDR-470

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Oh. Thanks for finding out, Ibanez love their long codenames, I've never been able to understand them, but I was wrong anyway, Saber's start with S or SV then a bunch of random numbers.
    Last edited by Binky; 03-27-2009 at 01:15 AM.

i have a couple of acoustics lying around, and 2 electrics, epiphone goth les paul with zack wilde pick ups, i switched out the pickups, these are so much heavier than stock. i also have a old peavey (sp?) predator. basically a strat copy.
    im saving up for a cream orange gibson sg. so i need at least 800 more dollars. whoo...

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

I just started playing. I received a yamaha for my birthday. So that's pretty much all ive been playing on.

Beer and Music
    Tatsukai1990@ his name is ZAKK WYLDE!! Lol sorry, I'm a huge zak wylde fan, I have a signature epiphone bullseye.

Eazybrowniemix@ oooh...man sucks for you, try getting something else, quickly..lol

Binky@ lol I know what you mean, PRS are expensive but...worth every penny and beautiful, I tried out a tremonti model, ooooh man.the sound was actually better than a G.les paul, then again its like a mixture of strats and gibsons, so yeah, expect badass-ness from paul reed smith guitars

And hey man watch it, bass is badass, without bass there would be no great bands nor great bass players, especially when players like billy sheehan, steve harris, dave ellefson, cliff burton, geezer butler, robert trujillo, bob daisley, and geddy lee can easily keep up with guitarist like michael angelo batio, zakk wylde, steve vai, marty friedman, and gus g.

Ive actually had no problem with it so far. Ive gotten down every nirvana song Ive ever wanted to learn how to play.