2 12.50%
  • BC Rich (ex.KK King V)

1 6.25%
  • Any Brand I Might've Left Out (due to not liking it) xD

5 31.25%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    nice thread jugo!

well i own a washburn X-series, is like the fender stratocaster :3 pickups, one humbucker. I love that one, nice sound, slightly heavy, rough distorsion. it have a sex pistols-like sound.
    My next target is a Gibson SG, I love that guitar, the desing, the sound, using heavy strings (10-11) gives you a great blues sound, the bendings.... EVERYTHING

I agree with juice in the ESP fact, I think is better than gibson, but it all depends in the sound that you want. For playing metal I rather an Ibanez, easy to bend, and to tap, and 24 frets guitar is a good choice to play metal!

Thanks Blue hime!

Beer and Music
    BP@ lol thanks man, and yeah, the only thing i dont like about ibanez is that the untune faster n easier than any other guitar, and i know, i have an ibanez 7 string. awesome! u have an sg too, not many ppl have have sg models..everyone goes with G les pauls..pff, its classic but too overrated.
    xD i say ESP is the best brand, and im about to get michael amott signature guitar, its called the ninja.lol somethin like that.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    I've got a couple of ESPs, a Horizon, and a camo viper. Both great guitars, but I wouldn't say ESP are my fave brand, they've got too many cookie cutter endorsees etc.

I voted other, as I'd prolly rather pick up a Vigier, Tom Anderson, or a Suhr over anything else in the list.

Beer and Music
    ^ that's awesome
    hmm..it all depends on how the brand suits u and how u make ur own personal sound on it, i have abit of trouble with the sg cause of different pick ups, so i use my Esp to make my personal sound, its much easier and way better quality

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    I have no idea what you just said.

But here's a pic.

Beer and Music
    well read correctly

and what type of dean is that? the one at the bottom, it seems like it has a dean headstock

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    well read correctly

and what type of dean is that? the one at the bottom, it seems like it has a dean headstock
    Dean Exotica FM.

And really, I've read it 3 times now, and you didn't make a single point. A brand of guitar can't suit you, hell, some people would argue it's a stretch to claim even a model of guitar can suit you.

I mean, the vast majority of Dean guitars don't suit me, that is to say, I wouldn't even consider buying the vast majority of Deans, however, I'm quite fond of this one, not that I wouldn't rather half a dozen others.

Beer and Music
    well if u play guitar/bass u would understand..and yes brands can suit u..not every guitar can give off the same sound

ooh ok, real pretty guitar, the only acoustic guitars i have is an epiphone acoustic guitar and a dean-coustic

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    well if u play guitar/bass u would understand..and yes brands can suit u..not every guitar can give off the same sound

ooh ok, real pretty guitar, the only acoustic guitars i have is an epiphone acoustic guitar and a dean-coustic
    Cos I clearly don't play guitar right?

And you're agreeing with me. Guitars are unique. So to claim something as broad as an entire guitar brand - made of lots of these unique guitars - suits you, is nonsense.