Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So do I. I asked for this section to be deleted long ago.
    Then where would people have a place to make baseless assumptions!! Not the regular Naruto section!!! Nuh uh o no gtfo here!
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Sadly this is worst than the you know what theory. I wonder if One Piece fans make stupid assumptions like this? Hmmm hey Asce, do One Piece fans make stupid assumptions like this?
    They're not as grand as this, but yeah they make very stupid assumptions, like a mermaid that can't fight joining the crew, when every single person up until now has been able to fight.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

Banned
    You do know that this is just a story right?

No, we're not aware that a manga is a story and not fact. It's impossible for anyone to comprehend that. We believe our speculations to be about factual events in a factual world.

But back to the theory. I'm not an expert on Japanese mythology, but people who are more familiar with it have told me in the past that Kishimoto does try to mirror it but fails on many occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    No, we're not aware that a manga is a story and not fact. It's impossible for anyone to comprehend that. We believe our speculations to be about factual events in a factual world.

But back to the theory. I'm not an expert on Japanese mythology, but people who are more familiar with it have told me in the past that Kishimoto does try to mirror it but fails on many occasions.
    I wouldn't say fail. But change it to his likings.

It's still safe to say that this could have some merit, but could still leave people without expecting what is to come.

I don't see the point in trying to predict what will happen in the story with a system like this. I understand the literary use for foreshadowing, but it's as if people are trying to develop a sure fire method to know what will happen before it happens, instead of enjoying the ride.

Well, if he uses the mythological storylines, then he would be bashed for lacking any sort of creativity.

I'd just like to treat any mythological references as easter eggs, and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckNoob View Post
    It's still safe to say that this could have some merit, but could still leave people without expecting what is to come.

I don't see the point in trying to predict what will happen in the story with a system like this. I understand the literary use for foreshadowing, but it's as if people are trying to develop a sure fire method to know what will happen before it happens, instead of enjoying the ride.
    So much for the usage of people's imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by xXD3THKLOKXx View Post
    You do know that this is just a story right?
    *Gasps* Your just a story!!!!!!!

On topic , i thought the theory was interesting...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Some of the grandest Naruto Theories come from www.narutofan.com. And, this theory is one of them.....................................

It's lacking in my opinion but a Theory is just that a theory, it doesn't necessary have to be true........................................

Remember that theory about Madara being born of the union of Byuakan and some god and blahhhhhhhhhhhh....I don't remember the rest...........................And, how the Nine Tailed gave Madara the Black Fire thing to fight against his father...............another blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Which now seems to be all well cleverly composed thoughts the same could be said here....................................But, it's just a Theory........
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!