Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Banned
    Mountain_Lion_Link: That is why I said for manga sake I understand why I wish it could be longer.

I think the reason this is so short is because the long battles are going to be between
    Sanji vs. His shadow
    Zorro vs. His shadow
    Luffy vs. His shadow
    These are going to be the epic battles as all great shonen's and epic series of some sort you have to vs. yourself and over come yourself to become great. I.E. Prince of Tennis and can't think of greek epic right now....

And of course its pretty obvious this arc Zorro will perfect and master "Breath of life" because his shadow who is undead can't do "breath of life" cause he is quite dead... Unless he does some move that is the opposite of breath of life which is like "stench of death"

And I have no friggin clue how luffy is gonna fight oz...
    maybe luffy, instead of using brawn to win against oz he will have to out smart him because that is luffy's greatest weakness.

It is quite a common trend in this arc. Look at the current matches that are still going on.
    Chopper Vs. Hogback ( Doctor/Monster ) Basically F'ed up version of chopper
    Robin Vs. Cindry ( Mysterious past/Famous ) Opposite of Robin who is notorious instead of famous.

More parrellels will definitely pop up as this arc progresses.
    Last edited by Seraph; 08-16-2007 at 04:00 PM.

I donĀ“t think Luffy will fight Oz. Once Moria returns all the shadows to their owners, Luffy gets his shadow automatically. I think Zoro and Sanji will go help Chopper and Robin and fight their shadows though.

Banned
    Yea that is why I said "And I have no friggin clue how luffy is gonna fight oz..." I don't even know if they are going to fight. I don't think Moria is going to return the shadows. Remember a chapter back ago the only way your shadows will be returned is either by salting them, or you beat me into submission to make them return. If he dies, the shadows don't return.

I think there is also a catch with moria's power though. He only has control of the shadows who's wills are weak. I don't think that Zorro's or Sanji's shadow will return willingly.

I definitely know though that all the strawhats crew's shadows will be problems and that moria won't do or can't do anything with them.

Just out of curiosity how do these spoilers get released on the net? Who gets SJ a week before its due? I thought subscribers only get it the Friday before the release date....

Banned
    Spoilers are the relase of this week. Shonen Jump releases the manga on Wensday and Raws don't get posted usually to Thursday, then Scanalations are posted Friday.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by samurai View Post
    Zoro wins already!? That sucks, i would have wanted it to last a little longer.
    Thank god its over I already have enough pointless dragged out sword fights from Bleach.

hahaha i agree azndevil. its good to keep all these fights short and brief....theres really no need for it to be dragged on....there so much more we dont know that the writer could be talkin about i.e. Ace vs Blackbeard's battle or whitebeard vs redhaired

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

One Piece has dragged out for a long time and this is another pretty random arc, theres still so much we need to know, and we've got heaps of other fights going on, dragging them all out would just make it boring, although i was hoping that this fight would be one of the longer ones.

Quote Originally Posted by dark_atom_5 View Post
    One Piece has dragged out for a long time and this is another pretty random arc, theres still so much we need to know, and we've got heaps of other fights going on, dragging them all out would just make it boring, although i was hoping that this fight would be one of the longer ones.
    As long as I can enjoy the story, I really don't mind One Piece getting dragged on. But at least Oda is trying his best to keep this arc short. The best fight will probably be Oz V.S....ummm...the entire straw hat pirates?