Thread: Ride Back

Ride Back

So first episode was pretty cool. I loved it.

It was really interesting to have a quiet girl be a heroine, and I'm wondering where it's going to go with her riding the Rideback. I immediately saw the two possible stories of "underdog against the government or rising through the challenges" and "replacing x sport with y sport". So far, it feels like either would be good. I'm hoping for a minor (very minor) romance plot to accompany the main plot, just to see how the characters evolve.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan

Well a romance from a female POV without being shoujo does sound appealing I just thought the whole ballerina +mechas-but-not thing was pretty funny.

Seems interesting so I will at least keep track...

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Loved the first ep, this is definetely on my to watch list

Im currently downloading the first two eps. The show looks pretty cool so I'll most likely end up keeping up with this anime.

This show is taking off too slow, but I like it's beginning better than the beginning in the manga. So far the anime's presentation has been better, but slower. I want more story right now, which is probably why I feel it's too slow. It also might be because what they covered in two episodes of the anime they covered in one and a half manga chapters.

Signature and Avatar courtesy of ImotoChan