Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    We've all read, discussed, and flamed it.

It's just a lame theory based off some myth, and we don't know if Kishi is following that myth or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    We've all read, discussed, and flamed it.

It's just a lame theory based off some myth, and we don't know if Kishi is following that myth or not.
    Chances are he's not. But it would seem by this velocity everyone is looking at the larger picture rather than the smaller, more interesting and possibly accurate pictures making up the large one. I'm not going to go into implicit detail because back in highschool I always told myself while walking through the hallways and seeing the people argue over anime...

"I'm not going to become one of them."

I'm going to bed now...

all i can say about naruto is; since kishimoto makes use of japanese and chinese myths, he creates stuff like the tengu just to make it look somewhat ancient...

however, it does not have to do anything with naruto, imo it is just myth theme based, that's why i think the tengu myth is displayed in naruto.

the uchiha powers do resemble alot of stuff from the tengu myth, but... all we can do is let this rest, since it is becoming a "yes & no" fight...

anyways, "IF" the uchiha their origins do come from the tengu, then imo kishimoto would change alot of stuff from the tengu myth, since he already changed the chinese myth of Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru into something else.

If you're wondering what the chinese myth of Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru was click the spoiler.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ryusukai1990 View Post
    he has read it. most of us have. it claims that madara is the progenitor of the uchiha clan. and keep in mind that this was up on nf since last year. we have no information on madara cept for that he has more sinister chakra than the kyubi, and he may be tobi depending on which translation you read. we dont even know how old he is. for all we know he could be kakashi's age and met the kyubi when it attacked konoha

Correction, only madara eyes are more cursed and has sinester chakra more than kyuubi eyes. And you are right about that age of Madara, he could be around Kakashi's age. The night tails was free during kakashi era too.