Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    most of you are right about reading that theory. someone on a narutofan forum produced a massive post charting the origins of the sharigan. he also claimed that the other statue at the valley of the end was uchiha madara. the only problem with his theory was that none of it was supported in the manga. i'll go through the threads looking for it and post the link

found not the origin link but a copy

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...p7hlight=tengu
    Never Ever Post that again, the quicker it dies, the better for all Naruto followers.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Oh man dont say things like this, is cool to read that theory and it make sense in here, there, over all, but no one say that is true it is just really good theory what could be true and its all what you can say about it so to read it is a good think, to belive in it hmm you can but you dont must .

Quote Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
    Never Ever Post that again, the quicker it dies, the better for all Naruto followers.
    read my post. i didn't say i believed it, only that it was someones theory. it's not even the original post, thats on narutofan, but someone who reckoned it was true all because of a banner in sasukes room that supposedly translated to say tengu
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    The sharingan is just a jutsu; a doujutsu. So why doesn't the 1st Hokage's statue have any wood or trees surrounding it?
    the sharingan is a kekkei genkai, not just dojutsu, its what the uchihas are known for. and its a bodily feature. wood isnt a bodily feature. now if the shodai had special bodily feature then i';m sure it wouldve been rendered on the statue.

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    most of you are right about reading that theory. someone on a narutofan forum produced a massive post charting the origins of the sharigan. he also claimed that the other statue at the valley of the end was uchiha madara. the only problem with his theory was that none of it was supported in the manga. i'll go through the threads looking for it and post the link

found not the origin link but a copy

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...ighlight=tengu
    man lol i hate that theory lol. i started a thread a while ago just because i hated that theory. i posted that ppl not post that in the thread but there are ppl that are trying to argue its that its real. lots of that is chronicled in the uchiha madara thread haha. but yah i'm glad you dont believe it

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

ryusukai and I are thinking in the same wavelength, Regardless, tengu theory should have his own show but does not belong in naruto.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

That thoery is only speculation of things that are in manga so something is for sure true but not all not all.
    Sharingan is kekkei genkai the same is with the 1 hokage (tree) and besides as i say that that man is meyby an uchiha but an uchiha that dont have a sharingan meybe ? Not all uchiha have sharingan and besides from some one the sharingan must start dont you think ? So i think its origin of sharingan (they could be more uchiha)...it was like this that uchiha was fighting with 1 hokage but he get beat up and go to powerfull demon for the power (this power was sharingan), so he get the sharingan but in on condition that some day when will be more uchiha they will make the pourpose(whe dont know it so it could be anything). Thats could be the origin because sasuke was saying that: so that was the pourpose something like that !!?? (or something similar) and besides the kyubi say sharingan is a cursed eyes with sinister chakra (going from sharingan(or the blood)) to his so i think it could be like that .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That thoery is only speculation of things that are in manga so something is for sure true but not all not all.
    Sharingan is kekkei genkai the same is with the 1 hokage (tree) and besides as i say that that man is meyby an uchiha but an uchiha that dont have a sharingan meybe ? Not all uchiha have sharingan and besides from some one the sharingan must start dont you think ? So i think its origin of sharingan (they could be more uchiha)...it was like this that uchiha was fighting with 1 hokage but he get beat up and go to powerfull demon for the power (this power was sharingan), so he get the sharingan but in on condition that some day when will be more uchiha they will make the pourpose(whe dont know it so it could be anything). Thats could be the origin because sasuke was saying that: so that was the pourpose something like that !!?? (or something similar) and besides the kyubi say sharingan is a cursed eyes with sinister chakra (going from sharingan(or the blood)) to his so i think it could be like that .
    The First Hokage's Mokuton (Tree Jutu) was not a Kekkei Genkai. Otherwise Tunade would have it too. So would Nidaime. It was a special ability of him and him only. Thus why (I cant remember his name! X_X had a blood transfusion from the First's DNA.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

Quote Originally Posted by Chimie View Post
    The First Hokage's Mokuton (Tree Jutu) was not a Kekkei Genkai. Otherwise Tunade would have it too. So would Nidaime. It was a special ability of him and him only. Thus why (I cant remember his name! X_X had a blood transfusion from the First's DNA.
    Not every Uchiha inherits the Sharingan, but it is still a Kekkei Genkai. Kakashi says during Naruto's training, "The ability to control two elements simultaneously and create a new element to manipulate that's what's called a kekkei genkai." So by definition, Mokuton is a kekkei genkai.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    Not every Uchiha inherits the Sharingan, but it is still a Kekkei Genkai. Kakashi says during Naruto's training, "The ability to control two elements simultaneously and create a new element to manipulate that's what's called a kekkei genkai." So by definition, Mokuton is a kekkei genkai.
    Right on the sharinga and wrong in the part related with the elements. He said that some jounin are able to control two or more elements. Naruto asked kakashi if Yamato's element was wood . I think it was Yamato who explained that he combines the water and earth elements to create trees and all that wood stuff.

The

Yes he combines water and earth to create wood but only ninja with natural affinitise in both water and earth are ablo to create new element(?) mokuton - 2 type chakra from the bright its kekkei genkai. So your post is right that he use 2 elements but this so hard to use both as one that only the poeple with the right blood line could do it (like haku) what is kekkei genkai.
    BTW did 1 hokage have only a gerl not boy ?? If so then meybe that gen (2 type chakra) is only in boys thats why tsunade cant use mokuton.