Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisss View Post
    I doubt you'd be able to see a red glow of a sharingan user when it is carved into rock.
    who said their eyes would glow?.
    the tomeo of the sharingan is very distinctive and the size of the statues sould make it easy to carve em in. especially if the uchiha are known for the sharingan

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

who said their eyes would glow?.
    the tomeo of the sharingan is very distinctive and the size of the statues sould make it easy to carve em in. especially if the uchiha are known for the sharingan
    Sasuke doesn't always have his sharingan active. The statue doesn't have to have sharingan carved onto it.

That wouldn't make any sense. You don't build a statue of someone unless he is famous. And there no talks of a famous uchiha in konoho Except itachi but that statue was built before him. Btw aren't the uchiha's recognized for there little emblem they have?

Btw, It be impossible to have one of the statue's as a uchiha, Here is why, 1st hokage recruited the sharingan user to join the konoho village. Why would the hokage fight a sharingan user,Then joins konoha? truly that other dude would of been mentioned if he had that big of role in the uchiha's history, but no one of that caliber has been known as legendary like white fang and the sannins. also how can it be madara? you do realize he would be over 90 years old......
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-15-2007 at 04:06 AM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Just because something hasn't been mentioned (yet) doesn't mean that it's not true.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Sasuke doesn't always have his sharingan active. The statue doesn't have to have sharingan carved onto it.
    if you're honoring something or someone you put what there known for. also i was just replying to the guy who said you cant have a red glow in a statue. but yah if i was making a statue/ sculpture of sasuke or any uchiha i know that i would want to get the sharingan in there. thats whats so cool about them

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

True, but i still don't see why people are saying that statue is madara or a sharingan user. It cant b madara because he would have to be over 90 yrs old. I dont see the logic of the statue being a sharingan user. Only 2 famous sharigan ppl have been mentioned beside sasuke, Madara and itachi and they have been introduced, But now ppl are expecting the statue guy to make an appearance? doesn't make sense.

if you're honoring something or someone you put what there known for. also i was just replying to the guy who said you cant have a red glow in a statue. but yah if i was making a statue/ sculpture of sasuke or any uchiha i know that i would want to get the sharingan in there. thats whats so cool about them
    I agree %100,

A lot theories don't have a lot of common sense.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-15-2007 at 04:19 AM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Uchiha Madara is older then 90 hes over 100 years old and i got some theories:
    1. Maybe he faught the first because there clans were at a war, and finally they settled there diffrence and they let the Uchiha clan join there village.
    2. Before the village even started they didnt know how would be hokage so they battled and the 1st ended out winnig (he cheated no way that Madara would lose).
    3.Madara wanted more power, so he stole the leaf village scroll. The 1st cought up to him and they had a big battle. The 1st got the scroll and madara some how got away.

Those are some theories that would explain the statues.

Currently reading:
    *Naruto[413]
    *Gantz[278]
    *Mx0[099]
    *MoeKare[009]
    *MonsterSoul[002]
    *FairyTail[023]
    *Beck[038]

The sharingan is just a jutsu; a doujutsu. So why doesn't the 1st Hokage's statue have any wood or trees surrounding it?

most of you are right about reading that theory. someone on a narutofan forum produced a massive post charting the origins of the sharigan. he also claimed that the other statue at the valley of the end was uchiha madara. the only problem with his theory was that none of it was supported in the manga. i'll go through the threads looking for it and post the link

found not the origin link but a copy

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/sho...ighlight=tengu
    Last edited by thsv; 08-15-2007 at 09:40 AM. Reason: added link
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Meybe that guy was the first uchiha that dont have the sharingan, so he whanted power and the great demon give him the powerfull dojutsu but for one condition that condition is the puorpose of sharingan that itachi mentioned, so after get kick up by 1 hokage he whanted it and get the 1 sharingan in the history (btw. how did 1 hokage die ??).