Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto A few things I would like to know/discuss about the uchihas and the valley of the end

This time instead of coming with theories, what I want is to ask and discuss a few things. Well I just finished re-reading/watching the rescue sasuke's arc. There are a few things that at the first time I read/watched it, I didn't notice but that after reading it again... I noticed.

The Uchiha's
    • When Sasuke ask his father (Fugako) about if the are different sharingans, he tells him about the Magenkyo Sharingan and all he said after that was that only a few in the clan have obtained the magenkyo sharingan and that certain requeriments must be met. So that means that there were other Sharingan Users before Itachi and Kakashi.
    • After Itachi tells Sasuke that he needs to kill his closest friend to obtain the Magenkyo Sharingan, he also says that if he (sasuke) activates the Mangekyo Sharingan the number of peopple, including himself, will be three. (by the way I confirmed the translation by forcing a japanese friend to translate it to me). In other words at that point Itachi knew who was the other Mangekyo Sharingan, so could it be Tobi who pushed Itachi to kill his family?
    • Itachi tells Sasuke to go to the temple and find a secret entrance under the 7th tatami. He tells Sasuke that there he will find the true about the Origins of the Sharingan and it's purposes, which is this origin and purpose, anyone have an idea of it?
    The valley of the end
    • Ok after recovering Naruto, Kakashi was talking with Paku and said something like, the river flows like marking the battle. Just like the fate of those two the founders of Konoha. We all know that Shodaime Hokage was one the founders, wasn't nindaime Hokage the second founder?. So my question is who is the other man, yes it looks like a lot like Sasuke and Fugaku, but. If we talk about apparences then Kiba's sister is the siter of Shikamaru's mother and the sister of Sasuke's and probably related with temari since they look very similar.

I've heard a theory that the other statue in the Valley of the End is Madara Uchiha.

thats what i heard that it was uchiha madara and the 1st on the other side.

I coulda swore I read a chapter once (after time-skip) and one page had a small panel with the un-confirmed person in the Valley of the end. Then I went back, and can't find it anywhere.

I heard the same theory about the guy of the statue being Uchiha Madara, but to be honest what we know about Uchiha Madara is just what the kyubi said, that his chakra is even more sinister than his own. In other words this guy is not more powerful than the kyubii. But this guy (Madara Uchiha), has evil precesence that surpass the fealing that someone gets when naruto releases kyubii's evil chakra. If you fear naruto's red chakra then you'll panic at Uchiha's presence.

We know that the kyubii have been attacking the hidden village for a good time, since the days of Shodaime Hokage. Even if the kyubii knows Uchiha Madara it doesn't means that Uchiha Madara is of the same generation of Konoha's Shinobi of Shodaime or Nindaime, he could be of the same generation of Sandaime "Sarutobi" hokage or even of the same generation of the fourth or even younger around kakashi's generation, Obito wasn't the only Uchiha alive during Kakashi Gaiden.

I remember only zetsu whatching naruto and sasuke (it was an end of they battle).
    Hhmm the 3 ms in anime i thinked that i hear that he say that in the history of our clan only 3 poeple possesed the MS (and then says that he has and there is som e one else and he will be the 3 ?? Im not sure).
    Hhmmm it was really strang that all clan members where in on place on the same time and no one on a mission so its preety strange...meyby they was need the all clan power what they could got but why ?? For itachi ?? I dont think so, but its strange really strange.
    The origins of the sharingan... if the 1 uchiha was madara ther whould be written, dont you think and sasuke dont knowed who it was so i dont think that he is the origin. Great powerfull dojutsu createt not for battle but for some purposes... this purposes it must be something big... meyby when the 3 MS will combinate + great power demon chakra the true evil will appear (), The ORIGIN of the 9 tail beats/summons the true power of that what createt them: The 1000 tails Dragon/god beast (;p or 10 ).
    To the valley of the end its seems that there 1 hokage was fighting with an uchiha where it could means that the uchiha clan is not from konoha or after konoha it was , whe dont realy know from where was the 1 but its seems that there where friends like sasuke and naruto and they was from one vilage just look on they clothes and verything that kakashi was saying resambles naruto and sasuke so ther is something in that .

Not one uchiha has been named legendary by konoha. Like the Hokage and the white fang have been. So i dont think the statue is a sharingan user. i assume if it was, you would be able to tell by his eyes

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Not one uchiha has been named legendary by konoha. Like the Hokage and the white fang have been. So i dont think the statue is a sharingan user. i assume if it was, you would be able to tell by his eyes
    Agree, Altought is curious, that naruto was above the Shodaime Hokage Statue and Sasuke was over the statue of the legendary traitor?, or maybe they just were two shinobis fighting for the 1st title Hokage.

@Zero
    I understood you, english is not your main language for sure, it was hard for me at the begining and also a shame because I born in the good ole U.S but my main language is spanish since I grew in Dominican Republic. If you want to practice english with me or ask questions about anything related to english shoot me a private message, altought I still need to improve my english.

You are right, if Uchiha Madara was the first Uchiha then Sasuke should know about him since he read about the secrets of the clan, the purposes and the origins in the temple. I doubt there be a more powerful demon than the nine tails. I don't think that Kishimoto is going downgrade a bijuu who is a god in japanese mithology and who never lost a battle against any of the rest bijus. Since Itachi clearly told Sasuke to look for the information about the origin and the purpose of the Sharingan... it means that there something that could or should be done by some sharingan users.

If we consider Itachi words at least we know that there was another Magenkyo Sharingan user alive and he knows who was or is that person.

Agree, Altought is curious, that naruto was above the Shodaime Hokage Statue and Sasuke was over the statue of the legendary traitor?, or maybe they just were two shinobis fighting for the 1st title Hokage.
    I just think it was a coincidence. Who was the legendary traitor?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    I doubt you'd be able to see a red glow of a sharingan user when it is carved into rock.