Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    yeah T_T i saw

good troll though....made me laugh
    Actually I wasn't amused. If only Horrible would also take bleach from Dattebayo...

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Actually I wasn't amused. If only Horrible would also take bleach from Dattebayo...
    I doubt it will, cause Im pretty sure it is ripping the subs from Crunchyroll, and adding them to the raw. I pay the subscription to see the episodes there, and even the font type is the exact same. Still download the episodes, because Ive grown too accustomed to archiving it all.

And since Crunchy doesnt have Bleach at the moment, I doubt Horriblesubs will produce anything related.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbrosendo View Post
    I doubt it will, cause Im pretty sure it is ripping the subs from Crunchyroll, and adding them to the raw. I pay the subscription to see the episodes there, and even the font type is the exact same. Still download the episodes, because Ive grown too accustomed to archiving it all.

And since Crunchy doesnt have Bleach at the moment, I doubt Horriblesubs will produce anything related.
    Yeah!

I too like to archive. Whatever happens I hope someone keeps providing that option to fans.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !