Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The notion of a "Final Villan"

As I read the forums a lot of people are talking about this person or this person being the "Final Villian" Suggesting that the manga is nearing some sort of end. Looking at it from a storys standpoint I just dont see the story as being near completion for it to come to an end. Theres way too many unanswered questions.

1. A world, a Ninja world was established with the concepts of war, Politics,Jutsus and of having many ninja countries and villages in this world. Half of it hasnt been fully explored yet.And dont say its cause they arent important because important countries to the story like Rain village wasnt
    explored until later in the story. We havent even seen the Mist village to get an understanding of what its really like.

2. Thus far the story has been helter skelter focusing on 1 character or the other slowly revealing kishimotos hand in terms of what will be revealed in this world. And with the living and dead characters destinies being criss crossed, based on that alone we havent even reached the halfway point logically of the story since we know so little about dead characters key to the story.

3.Where are people getting their information from saying the manga will end this year? if it does it will be the most epic fail of a manga in the history of mangas. I really think a lot of storyline hasnt been fleshed out completely.

There's even more things up in the air about this manga than I can remember to write in this thread. But all in all theres a lot that needs to get addressed before there is a "final" anything.

3. It was posted in the forums had you bother to look. It was in a big festival with all the Shounen manga artist. I think I spelled that wrong.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10294

beat me to it you beast of a banana

Thumbs up -My thoughts on the Final Villain-

There is alot of talk about who/what the final villain in Naruto could be. There are some that think it wil be Madara, some think Pain, some think Kisame, some think Zetsu, some think another character will be introduced, etc. the possibilities are endless. The one thing that we can agree on is that there are currently two very strong ninja that could easily become final-villain-material: Nagato and Madara. Personally, I see the main characters of the series as Naruto and Sasuke. Both have shown friendship towards each other but have ultimatly followed entirely different paths.

At the moment, Sasuke is connected to Madara through Itachi and the Sharingan. Sasuke has shown a sort of loyalty towards Madara he almost looks up to him as a teacher, similar to his relationship with Orochimaru. We all know how that turned out. Also, Madara seemed very happy when he won Sasuke over, suggesting that he wants to obtain him.

Spoiler!

I think I would not be unreasonable for Madara to attempt to use Sasuke, resulting in Sasukes rebelion and unltimatly Madaras death. This is similar to Sasukes connection with Orochimaru.

Similarly, Naruto is connected to Nagato through the death of Jiraiya and Kakashi, the destruction of his village, and their shared views of peace. Currently Naruto is fighting Pain to protect the village, while Nagato is attempting to capture Naruto's Biju to build an ultimate peace-inducing weapon. It would be very accurate to assume that Naruto will defeat Pain/Nagato and learn alot about himself/his views of peace in the process.

Once both Madara and Nagato have been defeated by Sasuke and Naruto respectivly, the two will meet up and something will happen. They might fight or they might become bestfriendsforever again, probubly the latter. This will bring peace to the world and fulfil Narutos destiny as the "destined child".

Spoiler!

Anyway its late and I probubly didnt word everything correctly. G'night.

tl;dr - Madara is Sasukes final villain, Nagato is Narutos final villain. Then Naruto and Sasuke become bestfriendsforever and the world is safe for another day.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    The final villain, may be Madara, sine he imo represents the polar opposite of the hidden leaf. Water fire, will of fire, Madara opposes that. He really set up the events of the story. He's just too significants in the characters lives.

Kabutochimaru is also a contender.

TenTen is my highest bid. She has been put back to the confines of irrelevance so extremely, there must be something brewing. She's almost ghostly, like if her existence is only acknowledged by only herself. She will cast revnge on all of those who ignored her throughout her life. That means everyone btw.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    All this doesn't matter.

Orochimaru is the final.

Now I know currently denial is your only choice naturally, but;

I want you to remember this post, and remember how I told you that his return is inevitable.

And with Kabuto's body, his powers would be unattainable and invincible. The final.

And I will remind you of it when the time is right ^^

K?Bai.

;Freakshow

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    All this doesn't matter.

Orochimaru is the final.

Now I know currently denial is your only choice naturally, but;

I want you to remember this post.

And I will remind you of it when the time comes. ^^

K?Bai.

;Freakshow
    *bookmarks saves on a floppy, and locks in a titanium steel safe*
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    All this doesn't matter. Orochimaru is the final. Now I know currently denial is your only choice naturally, but;I want you to remember this post. And I will remind you of it when the time comes. ^^ K?Bai.
    You're a very smug guy, aren't you? I remember that you don't like people posting opinions in your threads, yet you don't extend this courtesy to others. I would explain why Orochimaru is dead, but I don't want to wander from the original topic of the thread.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluetackman View Post
    You're a very smug guy, aren't you? I remember that you don't like people posting opinions in your threads, yet you don't extend this courtesy to others. I would explain why Orochimaru is dead, but I don't want to wander from the original topic of the thread.
    What you did my friend, is you ignored a character that is in existence within the series, with the possibilities of TWO main villains that are only absent but would have to show up eventually. You made a thread fully containing your opinion, if you didn't wish others to participate in posting theirs, you should've made it clear. Did you expect agreement only?...

I posted my disagreement short and tried to stay respective by not arguing towards your opinion since what I say doesn't matter. (For now)

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    3. It was posted in the forums had you bother to look. It was in a big festival with all the Shounen manga artist. I think I spelled that wrong.
    http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10294
    it says nowhere in that that theres any sort of clue when the manga will finish.

He would be foolish to end this manga now cause of the licensing revenue alone.