Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Nagato Is Not Crippled As Far As I Know

Again my friend Howdy brings some interesting thoughts which i would like to share with you guys.

Alot of people are disappointed after seeing Nagato. They seem to lose hope that he is final villain. For one thing, do you believe madara is final villain? Its too late for that. Pain has done far more damage to naruto (the protagonist of this series) than anyone else. He killed naruto's sensei's, he destroyed naruto's village, he just did more damage than madara has done. What do we know about madara?

He was a sore loser who did not win title of hokage position, and then he complained and even his own family members found him annoying and didnt like him. Thats sad. He left the village and striked back with revenge, having the king of bijuu's by his side and the highest level of sharingan known, and still got his ass kicked. He then waited until shodaime died to strike back again and his plan got foiled yet again. He failed so many times he wears a mask now.

This guy is pathetic. Itachi even said it. All we saw madara currently do, is run away, and fail even more. He said he could vouche for sasuke. What happened? Sasuke failed. He brought back a tentacle and everyone in akatsuki laughed their asses off while madara was embaressed yet again. This old fart is a joke. I cant believe there are people who believe madara is worthy of final villain.

Nagato accomplished more pinned on a machine than madara having hundreds of years along with a space time jutsu. Madara is just made up of so much fail.

Anyways, back to Nagato. People say hes pathetic because hes crippled and not fighting on his own.

Is Madara able to fight on his own? Then why does he rely on akatsuki for completing his own goals? Why does he try to keep his identity a secret and not fight the main characters? Is he a cripple?

Is Itachi not able to fight on his own? If so, then why did he choose to shorten his own life and weaken his vision by relying on the harmful techs of mangekyou sharingan? Is Itachi a cripple?

Is Sasori unable to fight on his own? Then why does he take time to work on puppets and have them fight his battles? Is Sasori a cripple?

Is Naruto/Killerbee/any other jinchurikii incapable of fighting on their own? Then why do they waste countless years to learn to control the bijuu within? Are jinchurikii's crippled?

So by your logic, if Nagato is crippled, so is half the shinobi's in this manga. As far as i know, Nagato is on that "machine" for as long as Pain has been in effect. Theres no reason to believe Nagato is crippled. Just because we havent seen his legs doesnt mean anything. He could be on that machine because it probably helps him put pain in effect.

So just think about the statements above. You will either contradict yourself, or understand the truth.
    Last edited by Gameboy; 02-20-2009 at 04:19 PM.

Originally posted by Howdy
    Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Well, I agree that we don't know for sure if Nagato is handicapped or not. Operating through Pain though is different than having minions and allies do your work for you. Its also subtlely different than a puppetmaster, since the puppetmaster is fighting right there alongside the puppets. Its the fact that Nagato seems to be using Pain as a surrogate body for himself that indicates his regular body is handicapped somehow. But I agree, nothing is definite until the author presents it as so.

Unless Pain gets out of his contraption and uses all elemental base jutsu I will still be a little dissipated, i like the idea of the chair being a type of amplifier
    all these faces look like they're thinking but aren't

Quote Originally Posted by Frost102585 View Post
    Unless Pain gets out of his contraption and uses all elemental base jutsu I will still be a little dissipated, i like the idea of the chair/ being a type of amplifier
    Thanks for bringing that up. Why would the manga show us that Nagato had mastered all the elements, if he wouldnt be able to show it to us later in the manga? Hm? This means we will eventually see Nagato in action using the elements he mastered, It may not be soon, but it is inevitable.

Do you idiots honestly think that Kishimoto will waste our time showing us a crippled Nagato lying in a hospital bed that Naruto can defeat just by switching off his life support machine?

Quote Originally Posted by Damon Max View Post
    Or maybe they allready figuerd Nagato isnt crippled by theyre own logic and decided that this thread is pointless for them.
    this thread is pointless? Go look at the other threads with people crying about nagato being crippled. Go look at the other threads with people complaining about rinnegan being limited. Im trying to clear up a misconception here. I dont just make pointless threads unless i intend to make a joke thread, and i havent made joke threads in a while since i barely have time to work on photoshop nowadays.

Just because you understand this already doesnt mean everyone else does. What goes through your mind does not go through the mind of everyone else as well. You are not the center of the universe, in case you didnt know.

Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    Again my friend Howdy brings some interesting thoughts which i would like to share with you guys.

Alot of people are disappointed after seeing Nagato. They seem to lose hope that he is final villain. For one thing, do you believe madara is final villain? Its too late for that. Pain has done far more damage to naruto (the protagonist of this series) than anyone else. He killed naruto's sensei's, he destroyed naruto's village, he just did more damage than madara has done. What do we know about madara?

He was a sore loser who did not win title of hokage position, and then he complained and even his own family members found him annoying and didnt like him. Thats sad. He left the village and striked back with revenge, having the king of bijuu's by his side and the highest level of sharingan known, and still got his ass kicked. He then waited until shodaime died to strike back again and his plan got foiled yet again. He failed so many times he wears a mask now.

This guy is pathetic. Itachi even said it. All we saw madara currently do, is run away, and fail even more. He said he could vouche for sasuke. What happened? Sasuke failed. He brought back a tentacle and everyone in akatsuki laughed their asses off while madara was embaressed yet again. This old fart is a joke. I cant believe there are people who believe madara is worthy of final villain.

Nagato accomplished more pinned on a machine than madara having hundreds of years along with a space time jutsu. Madara is just made up of so much fail.

Anyways, back to Nagato. People say hes pathetic because hes crippled and not fighting on his own.

Is Madara able to fight on his own? Then why does he rely on akatsuki for completing his own goals? Why does he try to keep his identity a secret and not fight the main characters? Is he a cripple?

Is Itachi not able to fight on his own? If so, then why did he choose to shorten his own life and weaken his vision by relying on the harmful techs of mangekyou sharingan? Is Itachi a cripple?

Is Sasori unable to fight on his own? Then why does he take time to work on puppets and have them fight his battles? Is Sasori a cripple?

Is Naruto/Killerbee/any other jinchurikii incapable of fighting on their own? Then why do they waste countless years to learn to control the bijuu within? Are jinchurikii's crippled?

So by your logic, if Nagato is crippled, so is half the shinobi's in this manga. As far as i know, Nagato is on that "machine" for as long as Pain has been in effect. Theres no reason to believe Nagato is crippled. Just because we havent seen his legs doesnt mean anything. He could be on that machine because it probably helps him put pain in effect.

So just think about the statements above. You will either contradict yourself, or understand the truth.
    Not really the right topic but

So you really think kakashi died ? So what we have seen about Kakashi and his father was in black heaven ?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragor View Post
    Not really the right topic but

So you really think kakashi died ? So what we have seen about Kakashi and his father was in black heaven ?
    i was referring to Jiraiya and most possibly the frog, fukasu or whatever was his name.

I believe Kakashi is still alive, i've never denied this, i have been telling people its stupid to believe kakashi is dead, i never went against this. But Kakashi was fatally injured by pain, leaving Nagato responsible.

i was hiding cuz im scared. not of you Gameboy, but of missing my soap opera. yes i watch a soap opera. they hold the secrets of life.

in my opinion, madara being the next villain seems to fit. pain destoryed all naruto has and marada destroyed who naruto is...if he summoned kyubbi and killed his father.

but maybe sasuke will be the final villan because he is destroying who naruto is right now.

even if nagato is crippled dosent mean he is not strong. he destroyed almost all of konoha and defeated everyone he came in contact with. personally, i think itd be cool if naruto saw nagato and let him live. after all mercy is the strongest force, way stronger than pain's conviction.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i was hiding cuz im scared. not of you Gameboy, but of missing my soap opera. yes i watch a soap opera. they hold the secrets of life.

in my opinion, madara being the next villain seems to fit. pain destoryed all naruto has and marada destroyed who naruto is...if he summoned kyubbi and killed his father.

but maybe sasuke will be the final villan because he is destroying who naruto is right now.

even if nagato is crippled dosent mean he is not strong. he destroyed almost all of konoha and defeated everyone he came in contact with. personally, i think itd be cool if naruto saw nagato and let him live. after all mercy is the strongest force, way stronger than pain's conviction.
    Madara has more to do with sasuke than naruto while nagato has more to do with naruto than sasuke.

In the end, it seems most likely that these two important characters, Naruto and Sasuke, will have to face a major villain. Sasuke Vs Madara. Naruto Vs Nagato. Since Naruto is main protagonist of the series, his fight with Nagato will be more epic and significant.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy View Post
    this thread is pointless? Go look at the other threads with people crying about nagato being crippled. Go look at the other threads with people complaining about rinnegan being limited. Im trying to clear up a misconception here. I dont just make pointless threads unless i intend to make a joke thread, and i havent made joke threads in a while since i barely have time to work on photoshop nowadays.

Just because you understand this already doesnt mean everyone else does. What goes through your mind does not go through the mind of everyone else as well. You are not the center of the universe, in case you didnt know.
    Hmm, I see. Its true that I dont think Nagato is crippled but what made you think that there is like everyone else who thinks opposite.

Spoiler!
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman