View Poll Results: Could Orochimaru beat Madara?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

19 13.97%
  • no

117 86.03%
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Anywho... We have yet to see what Orochimaru is truly capable of.
    Oh yes, we have seen what he was truly capable of. He used his strongest jutsu already and Itachi just smiled it off.

Besides, when was Orochimaru truly 100% healthy?.. not once was it 100% confirmed.
    Out of all the fights in the manga. There was never a 100% confirmation where either characters were 100% healthy, or 100% fit. Hell, why not we just take out other factors and hold everything constant, so that we can have a fair battle. Your lack of reality hits me, you are still in an illusion.

Also, for O-man's motives...they are childs play. "Hey I wanna be god, so I must try to learn all the jutsu's in the world, even though it is impossible." YAY! I think my goal will be to learn how to fly using my spirit power. YAY!

Do you understand what is great about seeking the ultimate truth about the universe?
    This is exactly why O-man is a failure.
    The meaning of life is to give life meaning. Restore the balance, between thinking and feeling
    Paradise lost- From heaven to hell-

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post

Lol... Where are the "Low life" kids now?... Didn't Madara inherit Orochimaru's trash?.. I think so yea..^^
    Lol I said Low Level not low life but I guess both work when you think about it XD

The fact that he needs to hide his identity and use Pain's power to control the rest makes him look inferior to Orochimaru, who singlehandedly created his own country without having to hide his own identity. They worship him and hes basically their god, and they would die for him as well as sacrifice their own body.. While Madara has to put up with someone who calls himself a God.

At least Orochimaru got his respect straight. Even Kisame wasn't surprised when he heard it was the Mizukage.
    Speaking of hidding isnt that what Orochimaru does all the time.
    Spoiler!

He hides in hidden bases and moves from base to base to avoid detection. Even when he created the sound village few outside of Rice country knew he was the leader of the village.

Of course they worship him 99% of them are weak noobs and kids who are easily influenced. Why didnt he recruit more skilled adult shinobi like Zabuza who had real talent.

The only Shinobi of any real talent Orochimaru produced are Kimimaro & Sasuke

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Not really was it? I mean, Minato became Hokage a long way after Oro left. It was not like a head-to-head race between Minato and Oro as it was in Madara's case.

Also, didn't he mention somewhere that he laughed at the name Hokage, and didn't really want to become one. Since it kinda slowed down his plan? I might be wrong with the last part, but I think I've read that somewhere...

Main reason Orochimaru killed Sarutobi was because he felt betrayed by him...
    Sarutobi chose Minato instead of Orochimaru. I didn't say it was head to head race. At that moment Orochimaru was the more fit 'power wise' to become hokage.
    Damn Freakshow don't you get that feeling that people aren't reading the same Manga as the rest of us? I just busted a lung laughing at Gregge's post! But as for Oro being more fit "power wise" I doubt that lol! Minato is wayyy too badass for anyone.

@POW: Damn right Oro hides! Like 90% of the Ninja world wants him dead! Madara on the other hand isn't even a wanted criminal! Without anyone knowing he has something to do with Akasuki he has a clean record. He didn't really become a villain by challenging the 1st for his spot. All his life in hiding I'm sure Konoha would have welcomed him back with open arms! And one more thing, Kabuto is AWWWWESOME!
    Last edited by Immortal-JyNxX; 01-15-2009 at 06:57 PM.

I didn't read most of the additional posts because I'm figuring that its just a bunch of flaming about Orochimaru and Freakshow. The original post, I thought, was very insightful. Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    Damn Freakshow don't you get that feeling that people aren't reading the same Manga as the rest of us? I just busted a lung laughing at Gregge's post! But as for Oro being more fit "power wise" I doubt that lol! Minato is wayyy too badass for anyone.

@POW: Damn right Oro hides! Like 90% of the Ninja world wants him dead! Madara on the other hand isn't even a wanted criminal! Without anyone knowing he has something to do with Akasuki he has a clean record. He didn't really become a villain by challenging the 1st for his spot. All his life in hiding I'm sure Konoha would have welcomed him back with open arms! And one more thing, Kabuto is AWWWWESOME!
    Que? What did I write to create laughter? That I have a vague memory where Orochimaru saying that he really does not care about the Hokage-name? Man, you're easy to amuse.

Also, Oro was a lot more fit power wise when he left the village, since Minato was still just a kid at that time.

Wipe your nose, it's all brown dude.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal-JyNxX View Post
    your right XD

Oh and, baddass is image. Depends on what type of style your into.

At that moment Sarutobi already confirmed it. Only reason he didn't become Hokage was because of his dark nature. Meaning, if he was actually 'good' and people didn't fear him, he would've been Hokage. Minato is known for his immense potential. Just like Naruto.

your right XD

Oh and, baddass is image. Depends on what type of style your into.

At that moment Sarutobi already confirmed it. Only reason he didn't become Hokage was because of his dark nature. Meaning, if he was actually 'good' and people didn't fear him, he would've been Hokage. Minato is known for his immense potential. Just like Naruto.
    Would be fun seeing a completely different approach in the Naruto-manga. Naruto being more Gaara-esque, more angry and dark. And Orochimaru being Hokage and being a good little boy.

Orochimaru being the first none-Uchiha to become Hokage.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Orochimaru being the first none-Uchiha to become Hokage.
    Wat?... There were never any Hokage Uchiha. So he would be the first anyway.

Wat?... There were never any Hokage Uchiha. So he would be the first anyway.
    Well, in that Naruto world, Madara would've won against the 1st. So the Uchiha would've ruled Konoha.

But still, Madara would've probably been Hokage, since he's immortal and all.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

I'm not getting this... Lol