View Poll Results: Could Orochimaru beat Madara?

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

19 13.97%
  • no

117 86.03%
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Pretty much...

truthfully Orochimaru seems overrated. He's one of those villains that is soo powerful at first but because of this and his lack of character development along with the other characters he burns out quickly. I has to either be Madara or Sasuke as we started with Sasuke and he's continually developed, changing along with the story, and Madara was hinted at early and we learn little by little more of him and there is still so much more. Orochimaru is a stagnant character who's goals and methods do not change.
    He wanted more power so he could live forever and learn all jutsu, he wanted Itachi's eyes but couldn't get it, then he wanted Sasuke's eyes but couldn't get them, then he wanted Itachi's eyes again. I mean come on, it gets old, if he decided that he wanted to control a bijuu or to bring everlasting peace or to even create a private panda hunting preserve, then I could see him remaining a pivotal point but as he is, he's stagnant and, he should probably stay dead. There's a difference between perseverance and not knowing when to just change your tactic. I mean if you keep mixing chemicals A and B and every time you get an explosion, why would you keep going in the same fashion and expect something different, mix A and C, give up on the chemicals and become an artist, do SOMETHING different.

sorry if this seems too long or is an annoying rant but I don't like him as a character, Konohamaru is so much more interesting.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    Perhaps people haven't realized it due to the difference of their personality but their paths are scary similar.

So, with all the similarities in their paths threw the manga, it seems like there isn't enough room in the manga for both of them.

You are correct, let's have them fight to the death............No seriously, I want to see that.......

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Orochimaru puts up with Sasukes rude behavior
    Madara puts up with Konans rude behavior
    Umm Madara didn't put up with her behavior. Pein would have put his face in the dirt.

Aside from Konan/Sasuke, those were pretty good points, Freakshow.

Madara wanted to be hokage instead of Hashirama
    Orochimaru wanted to be hokage instead of Minato
    Not really was it? I mean, Minato became Hokage a long way after Oro left. It was not like a head-to-head race between Minato and Oro as it was in Madara's case.

Also, didn't he mention somewhere that he laughed at the name Hokage, and didn't really want to become one. Since it kinda slowed down his plan? I might be wrong with the last part, but I think I've read that somewhere...

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Not really was it? I mean, Minato became Hokage a long way after Oro left. It was not like a head-to-head race between Minato and Oro as it was in Madara's case.

Also, didn't he mention somewhere that he laughed at the name Hokage, and didn't really want to become one. Since it kinda slowed down his plan? I might be wrong with the last part, but I think I've read that somewhere...
    Main reason Orochimaru killed Sarutobi was because he felt betrayed by him...
    Sarutobi chose Minato instead of Orochimaru. I didn't say it was head to head race. At that moment Orochimaru was the more fit 'power wise' to become hokage.

Who is a greater villain?...

Isn't that obvious? Orochimaru is the kind of villain you only see once in a couple of decades. Of course this is only my opinion.. I think Madara lacks: Tenacity, desire, complex personality, dement mentality and the scent of being a total alien when not really.. Madara is just enjoyable to watch him do his actions and manipulate but hes just not Final villain quality in my book.

So, with all the similarities in their paths threw the manga, it seems like there isn't enough room in the manga for both of them.

That last statement just leads to the basic point. What does Ororchimaru want well he wants a Uchiha body so he can copy all the jutsu in the world & be immortal with the sharingan..o h wait...

We already have a real immortal Uchiha what would be the point of having psedu-Uchiha

The Last statement was the correct one there is no need for both of them we dont need a filler when we have the orginal who btw is the only Uchiha in the history (that we know of) to obtain the EMS.

Against that Orochimaru wanting to be a copy cat Uchiha is laughable

Not to mention the fact that Orochimaru spends all his time in rabbit holes surrounding himself with low level kids who are not even in his league. Is this just to satisfy his inferiority complex and be a big fish in a little pond?

At Least Madara leads an S-rank orginazation with the some of the most powerfull shinobi in the world who could at least be seen in th same playing field. Even a guy like Pain who can destory an entire village in a single move follows Madara's orders without question.

Actually if you think about in a way even Jiraiya surpassed Orochimaru at least thru his students. Minato beat out Orochimaru to become the 4th which technically made him Orochimaru's boss. Then he left town and later joins Akatsuki only to find himself taking orders from Pain (Nagato) another of Jiraiya's students.

Orochimaru was a fine villan in his introduction and still personaltiy wise one of the truest villans in the series but the problem is he serves no real threat beyond wanting to take Sasuke's body all he wants is to do is create new jutsu to discover some hiddin meaning to life.

Both the 3rd and Sasuke both mention Orochimaru doesnt really even have a goal. Thats what makes a real end villan a goal of gigantic propotions that threatens everything the hero's hold dear. Madara & Pain appear to want to create the the Real World equivelent of World War 3 with Nukes : Kinjutsu weapons based on tailed beasts and create a NWO (New world order)

To be honest we havent even seen what Madara is capabale of and it seems to suggest that hes not at 100% yet he still leads a powerfull orginization like Akatsuki. What will he be capable of if he returns to full strength an immortal Uchiha who has lived for almost 100 years and copied possibly over 10,000 jutsu's & who can control the 9 tailed fox.

Against all this Orochimaru seems weak the only way he can become stronger is by taking someone elses body. The only way Orochimaru could be the final villan would be if some how Madara restored his power back to 100% and somehow Orochimaru took over his body at least that would give him a plausible powerboost to be the final villan. W/o Uchiha Orochimarus goals are nothing more than pipe dreams.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    That last statement just leads to the basic point. What does Ororchimaru want well he wants a Uchiha body so he can copy all the jutsu in the world & be immortal with the sharingan..o h wait...

False. Orochimaru wants greater power. Achieving the Sharingan was just a step forward.. The fact that he waited it for 3 years for that one single thing shows his tenacity.

The Last statement was the correct one there is no need for both of them we dont need a filler when we have the orginal who btw is the only Uchiha in the history (that we know of) to obtain the EMS.
    Sure, filler who put everything into motion, from part one to part 2.
    And when hes around. EVERYTHING will be based around him and has the authority to not go around unnoticed yet seems to do exactly that. Filler who btw no one managed to completely dispatch of.. Rofl..

Against that Orochimaru wanting to be a copy cat Uchiha is laughable
    Not really copying when hes collecting all kind of powers. Shall he leave them alone and attack everyone els? Will that make him less of a copy cat?...
    No.. Why? because hes not one.

Besides, they had it coming.. They take it too much for granted.

Not to mention the fact that Orochimaru spends all his time in rabbit holes surrounding himself with low level kids who are not even in his league. Is this just to satisfy his inferiority complex and be a big fish in a little pond?
    Lol... Where are the "Low life" kids now?... Didn't Madara inherit Orochimaru's trash?.. I think so yea..^^

At Least Madara leads an S-rank orginazation with the some of the most powerfull shinobi in the world who could at least be seen in th same playing field. Even a guy like Pain who can destory an entire village in a single move follows Madara's orders without question.
    The fact that he needs to hide his identity and use Pain's power to control the rest makes him look inferior to Orochimaru, who singlehandedly created his own country without having to hide his own identity. They worship him and hes basically their god, and they would die for him as well as sacrifice their own body.. While Madara has to put up with someone who calls himself a God.

At least Orochimaru got his respect straight. Even Kisame wasn't surprised when he heard it was the Mizukage.

Orochimaru was a fine villan in his introduction and still personaltiy wise one of the truest villans in the series but the problem is he serves no real threat beyond wanting to take Sasuke's body all he wants is to do is create new jutsu to discover some hiddin meaning to life.
    Oh now you wanna make sense and not bash him. XD

Do you understand what is great about seeking the ultimate truth about the universe?..

Both the 3rd and Sasuke both mention Orochimaru doesnt really even have a goal.
    Plus Kakashi and Jiraya. They all thought his goal was meaningless..

What did he say?.. Allow me to quote him: - "How blunt....."

He doesn't give a sh't of people who doesn't give sh't about his motives.

Thats what makes a real end villan a goal of gigantic propotions that threatens everything the hero's hold dear. Madara & Pain appear to want to create the the Real World equivelent of World War 3 with Nukes : Kinjutsu weapons based on tailed beasts and create a NWO (New world order)
    Actually that makes a second major villain. Not the final. The final has personal intentions and he must be stopped before doing something major that will effect the world.

Now that Kabuto is out their lose.. He must be stopped. And if Orochimaru arrives, it's practically over for many. Then it's the heroes job to end things.

To be honest we havent even seen what Madara is capabale of and it seems to suggest that hes not at 100% yet he still leads a powerfull orginization like Akatsuki. What will he be capable of if he returns to full strength an immortal Uchiha who has lived for almost 100 years and copied possibly over 10,000 jutsu's & who can control the 9 tailed fox.
    Wait.. wat? 10.000?..>_>

'Possibly'- yes but never do I remember it being implied.

Anywho... We have yet to see what Orochimaru is truly capable of.
    Same thing can be used against Orochimaru and Madara in this matter.
    Besides, when was Orochimaru truly 100% healthy?.. not once was it 100% confirmed.

Against all this Orochimaru seems weak the only way he can become stronger is by taking someone elses body.
    Hmm.. And how did Madara achieve EMS?.. Did he worked his ass off and finely naturally achieved it?... Wait, don't answer, we already know.

This point is baseless.

The only way Orochimaru could be the final villan would be if some how Madara restored his power back to 100% and somehow Orochimaru took over his body at least that would give him a plausible powerboost to be the final villan. W/o Uchiha Orochimarus goals are nothing more than pipe dreams.
    How blunt... XD

-Orochimaru!

i...try...not...flame....i..leave now......OROCHIMARU SUX, STOP JOCK RIDING....sry i apolo....he is completely garb......no offen...read his 5 page rape by itachi. that dead fuck is gone....
    I will surpass afro thunda!