Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    SakuraLioness of Fire Ice SakuraLioness's Avatar

work on it

i think they frist need to work on thwe charters they have now then add if they what to
    ------------------------------------------
    ya especical the girl i mean come on were is the girl power
    Last edited by SakuraLioness; 08-18-2007 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I am a pound SasuSaku supporter

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraLioness View Post
    i think they frist need to work on thwe charters they have now then add if they what to
    ------------------------------------------
    ya especical the girl i mean come on were is the girl power
    wheres the girl power?

just look at Sakura/Tsunade, i think there's too much girl power.
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

After the timeskip we haven't really seen how Naruto's peers has developed, so I would like to see Kiba, Shino, and Hinata in action.

just look at Sakura/Tsunade, i think there's too much girl power.
    Tsunade seemed strong and all, and then two chapters later she's owned by Kabuto.

Sakura, only seems strong at a close range. If she can't hit her opponent, she's as useless as pre-time skip.

medical ninjutsu seems useless if you wanna use it as an offensive unless you have a lot of speed or you use the earth jutsu kabuto and kakashi use to tunnel underground and then surprise the enemy.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

i'd like to see a full biju in action, the 8tails ravaging the entire world and showing finally the real power of the beasts, bacause so far we haven't really seen a powerful beast.
    reading manga and condorito

Naruto + Jutsu that doesn't require close quarters and doesn't immediately kill enemy.

Mangekyou + More Techniques with it?! That would be cool. ^_~

Oh, and the full power of the Kyuubi.

I think Naruto should use his frog summoning, he doesn't have to use the boss one, the huge one, he can use the one Jirayja use to defend against Akatsuki at the hotel, the one that was a bit smaller than normal human size, yet it had armor, looked so awsome, then there is the one that is the size of a 2 store building.
    Then he should work on his wind rasengan, make it smaller so it doesn't automatically kill his oponent, and then make it better by using a shuriken in the palm of his hand where he is putting the rasengan so idk, it attaches to the shuriken somehow and then he can throw it and when it hits it explotes.
    Then he should get a kunai or a short sword made of that special metal so he can use his wind chakra to make it longer. And holy crap learn to break genjutsu properly already.
    And if there are gonna be any new character, i just want to see the remaining jinchurikis, and see them lose to the remaining akatsuki members.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

I think because is a ninja world they should have a bunch of new characters but also DIE!!! COMMON PEOPLE, IM TIRED OF SEEING A NINJA WORLD THAT HAS SO FEW DEATHS. They should go a bit more in the style of GantZ... maybe non of the konoha 11 but bring in new guys and then make them part of a mission and kill them or at least say, "died on his last mission"... I swear, this ninja world is easier than regular life.. i think more regular people lose family on car accidents than the death rate for ninjas on missions

A fire jutsu that doesn't look like someone is breathing fire...

More ice!

I had also though of a really powerful jutsu, using wind power on everyday objects (such as playing cards like Gambit), or cherry blossom petals (a little Bleach flavor)