Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    a character that wears black, and very stealthy. Ya'know, like a ninja.
    LMAO, so true, we haven't actaully seen a true ninja. They all wear colours.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

i'd like someone to summon a dragon, not just an ordinary myth dragon or a dragon which looks hella lot like a charizard but more like one of this kind:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gDmM6aY180

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    hmm, i think the movies are covering the other villages. I doubt they will make an appearance. No one in naruto has god-like abilities so far, I would like to see more creative jutsu's as well. Like that Iron sand technque, that was pretty awsome or C4 Garuda. Very creative jutsu's, i would like to see more of those.
    the movies have only ever covered one other village and even then not one that ever appeared in the manga or anime. i'm talking about their neighbouring villages. we've not seen ninja from the rock, waterfall, rain, grass (orochimaru in disguise doesn't count) or cloud in action properly. and these are the villages i can remember off the top of my head. in another thread it was suggested that as a spinoff we could see some of the earlier ninja wars or see the fourth in action. i would love to see what made him the greatest nin to ever come out of the leaf. i mean if he was better than the third that would make a great series
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    LMAO, so true, we haven't actaully seen a true ninja. They all wear colours.
    Well Kabuto (apart from his arms) weres a almost perfect stealthing suit. Everyone (I hope) knows that grey/greyish blue is alot better then pitch black when you stealth
    Sup' kidz

There was naruto oav 2 and they was battling in the waterfall vilage (they hat cool water sword jutsu )(in that oav sasuke use his demon shuriken (and bunshin demon shuriken )) and only in that oav we see other vilage and in the movie1 the ice countrt, in movie2 the one village has been destroyed and movie 3 id ont watch because everyone say that it was weak . Others hhmmm naruto was in rock country but i dont remember ninja there there was an episode where they was fighting with the gohst and there was some ninja that copy/stealing jutsu from all over the world and many othere.

I whould like to see Yondaime gaiden whe dont really know about him, only seal jutsu and the superior spped or jutsu and how he look whe dont know who was teaching him or meyby he dont have teacher ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    There was naruto oav 2 and they was battling in the waterfall vilage (they hat cool water sword jutsu )(in that oav sasuke use his demon shuriken (and bunshin demon shuriken )) and only in that oav we see other vilage and in the movie1 the ice countrt, in movie2 the one village has been destroyed and movie 3 id ont watch because everyone say that it was weak . Others hhmmm naruto was in rock country but i dont remember ninja there there was an episode where they was fighting with the gohst and there was some ninja that copy/stealing jutsu from all over the world and many othere.

I whould like to see Yondaime gaiden whe dont really know about him, only seal jutsu and the superior spped or jutsu and how he look whe dont know who was teaching him or meyby he dont have teacher ;P.
    zero, it's a widely known fact that everybodies favourite pervert ninja jiraiya was the fourth's teacher
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

A beast-shape-shifting character. Like beast-boy XD

Quote Originally Posted by Keso View Post
    Well Kabuto (apart from his arms) weres a almost perfect stealthing suit. Everyone (I hope) knows that grey/greyish blue is alot better then pitch black when you stealth
    what makes u say that

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    the movies have only ever covered one other village and even then not one that ever appeared in the manga or anime. i'm talking about their neighbouring villages. we've not seen ninja from the rock, waterfall, rain, grass (orochimaru in disguise doesn't count) or cloud in action properly. and these are the villages i can remember off the top of my head. in another thread it was suggested that as a spinoff we could see some of the earlier ninja wars or see the fourth in action. i would love to see what made him the greatest nin to ever come out of the leaf. i mean if he was better than the third that would make a great series
    True, i agree with the spinoff, but i doubt it will happen in naruto.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

SakuraLioness of Fire Ice SakuraLioness's Avatar
    yo i think theres enough charters has it is
    I am a pound SasuSaku supporter

What about abilities then? I wanna see some awsome jutsu's