Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Minato's Vision

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniic View Post
    adon????
    And on.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

adon????
    why the hebrew?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    why the hebrew?
    Oh I See

yeah, we all agreed that Minato knows something, and I do believe that the sealing of Kyuubi inside, is something Minato did to make his son, Naruto stronger in order to complete that "incomplete jutsu" that Jiraiya was talking about (and probably out of fatherly love, lolz). probably Minato left behind a incomplete jutsu aside from Rasengan and that jutsu is way more powerful than rasengan and is in need of a large amout of chakra, and since Minato only had a limited amout of chakra, no matter how strong he is, there is still no exception, knowing "that particular something that occured on the night of attack of Kyuubi" he sealed Kyuubi's "YANG" chakra in Naruto (like Jiraiya said, in hope to complete that jutsu) and the YIN with the Shiki Fujin.. and also as Jiraiya said, why did Minato bother to split Kyuubi's chakra into two? what I thought is that, Kyuubi's chakra is too very powerful, that if he's going to seal the whole power of it, the chance of a jinchuriki controlling Kyuubi is probably 0%, plus, Minato probably know already about the AKATSUKI and their goal, and it looks like only Jiraiya knows that only the YANG chakra of the Kyuubi is seal within Naruto. so in other words, once the AKATSUKI got Naruto (if they suceeded), even if they are to extract Kyuubi from Naruto, the Kyuubi is not the same Kyuubi, even if its chakra is still unlimited, it is not as powerful as originally was, and that incomplete jutsu that Jiraiya was talking about, Minato entrusted it to Naruto (probably from Jiraiya or Fukusaku, i dunno, then they are to teach them to Naruto then its upto him to complete it) so that one day, when he is powerful enough, have master it, AKATSUKI can no longer lay their had on him and onto Kyuubi.

what I wanna know is how Minato sealed the Kyuubi. coz if im going to use SANDAIME's image of that Fuuin Jutsu, I dont think that what Sandaime did, is similar to what Minato did, that's what I think for sure...

now that I remember, Kyuubi said something to Sasuke like "dont kill naruto or you'll regret it". I dont think Kyuubi's refering to their friendship so I wonder what could that be, lolz, anyway, im way more interested in Minato than Sasuke, he sucks a lot in the past chapters.

ahh, Kishimoto-sensei, gaiden! gaiden!!! Minato Gaiden please!!!
    Last edited by Blood_Lake; 01-18-2009 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.him View Post
    since when can naruto move at the speed of light?
    Who Said That ?

Who Said That ?

But I recently looked back we all know Naruto can move at the speed of light
    umm you did...
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

I don't agree your theory of Mandara "copying" Yondaime's jutsu cuz Mandara did not form any seals when he teleported in the previous mangas in contrast to 4th's flying thunder god tech which hand seals are required.

BTW, space/time jutsus such as Flying thunder god is different from body flicker technique. Body flicker is merely high speed movement, however, space/time is light speed or even faster than that (transport into a different space like Mandara did to avoid Ameratsu done by Sasuke).