Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Minato's Vision

here's what I thought....

Minato did trained sage mode, coz gramp sage says that he has surpassed those who came before him, and he refers to Minato (Yondaime) and Jiraiya...

as for forseeing, I think gramp sage is the one who originally forsaw what will happen, probably something like: "A destruction is coming, a lot of blood will shed, a thousand of life will be sacrifice." probably Fukusaku forsaw something like that and told Minato and Jiraiya, and since Minato is the Yondaime, he is already probably thought of some countermeasure, but even though he probably have a countermeasure, executing the countermeasure sometimes doesnt always go as planned, like Kushina dying(or so we know), at the very least Minato didnt expect it, and probably Naruto was born earlier than expected time because of the Kyuubi's attack, or who knows, that Naruto probably also was born dead and was only ressurected after the sealing the kyuubi in him, maybe that's one of the reason why Minato chose to seal the Kyuubi in him, to give life to Naruto, and of course Minato has to execute lot of tricks, and like mr scroll frog said, probably its just a way to show a fatherly love, and course, aside from bringing new life again to Naruto, there must also be other reason.... (anything could happen in a manga, *lol*)

whether its Itachi telling the truth about Madara was behind the attack 16 years ago or Madara/Tobi is telling the truth about it only being a natural disaster, we dont know know the whole truth. If we are to believe Madara/Tobi's story that it is only a natural disaster, probably Madara was also there to witness the destruction of Konoha, Minato probably had a chance to talk to him (probably he knows that he's still alive), ask him what he's planning or did he summon the Kyuubi there, then he replied that he has nothing to do with it and he vanished (using that same teleportation ek-ek-whasoever).... then probably Minato realized something, and that made him make a tough decision....

as for those things like, madara can control kyuubi, so madara can control naruto, probably and probably not, if Minato is just thinking about Madara controlling Kyuubi, Minato have probably figured out that his master, Jiraiya probably could do something about supressing it for a mean time, and Minato also probably knows about one of Orochimaru's human experiment, Yamato, who has Shodaime's cells....

So probably in the end, everything is going according to Minato's forsaw of what could happed and planned....

Soon after the Nagato's attack on Konoha I'm sure Madara's reign will happen

Minato did not train for Senjutsu, this is what I believe up to now. If I were gramps, I can say that Naruto has surpassed the previous generation, why? Because I have seen it, the past includes Minato. By saying such, it will not mean that he underwent our Senjutsu training.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Minato did not train for Senjutsu, this is what I believe up to now. If I were gramps, I can say that Naruto has surpassed the previous generation, why? Because I have seen it, the past includes Minato. By saying such, it will not mean that he underwent our Senjutsu training.
    He might have the robe says it all to me ahaha but it could be a reason why he was late to Konoha durning the 9 tails attack or he could've been at the hospital when Naruto was begin born

Err... using the robe is a weak basis. Iruka had the Chuunin - Jounin jacket of Konoha shinobis that Minato used to wear. Would you say he'll become a Hokage just by that?

Come on people, get real. We still do not know what Minato did during the attack on Konoha. Can you show me a proof that he was indeed late?

d[-.-]b

Meh...

why dont you try reading this..... its cute, I cant find the site where I found this then I saw someone uploaded it on youtube..... lolz

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39bhRDSvdo

Quote Originally Posted by Blood_Lake View Post
    why dont you try reading this..... its cute, I cant find the site where I found this then I saw someone uploaded it on youtube..... lolz

www.youtube.com/watch?v=X39bhRDSvdo
    It was okkay...

I always figured Minato was responsible for the kagebunshin jutsu being in the forbidden scroll, which he expected Naruto to eventually learn since it would be the key to his success. Maybe Minato thought, "man, if only I had KB jutsu AND a demon fox's chakra I'd be able to master all this junk..." so he hooked up his own kid, got Jiraiya to teach him, and hoped for the best.

This thread based on a supposed vision by Minato´s.... shouldn´t this one be on the theory section?

Anyway, seems like we all agree on Minato knowing something about Madara... What i think about is that indeed, he knew madara was out there andon to something.

I believe also that the kyubii attack was led by madara, reaching it´s main goal (ending minato´s life, not destroying konoha like most people say).

Something else that i believe is that the the kyubii was placed inside naruto not to imprison the 9 tails, neither meant as a power-up to naruto, but as the only possible way to isolate the kyubii from madara, thus eliminating what i believe to be his most powerfull weapon. Whether the kyubii agreed to that (which is a possibility) is something i can´t figure right now.

Quote Originally Posted by KonohaSannin View Post
    This thread based on a supposed vision by What i think about is that indeed, he knew madara was out there andon to something.

adon????