Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Minato's Vision

I don't think something like FTGT can be copied, I might be wrong though.
    LeggoMyWebbo

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniic View Post
    To me I'm starting to really be interested of what happened 16 years ago in Konoha when the attack happened i hope they make an arc about it...
    they MUST.

Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    I don't think something like FTGT can be copied, I might be wrong though.
    Im sure it can be maybe Madara really was lusting for it

Quote Originally Posted by Soniic View Post
    "I Was Minato's Master,So I Know Him Quite Well...He's Not The Type To Do Things Without A Reason You See"
    -Jiraiya

This leads into so many questions I think Minato had some type of vision of the future. Of his own son Naruto succeeding by getting rid of all evil. Begin the Destined Child of the prophecy.This is realistic maybe he had a vision of an attack on Konoha from Madara.

But Wait A Minute!!!!
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/15/
    So he claims that it was just coincidence I'm not saying he is a lier but their is no exact proof.But I recently looked back we all know Naruto can move at the speed of light some sort of teleportation like our very own favorite ninja!
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/08/
    Minato Namikaze....
    We know what the sharingan copying abilities are
    -The ability for which the Sharingan is famed. The eyes allow for anyone with them to duplicate almost any technique performed against them as long as they see the hand seals in motion with their Sharingan activated, however it cannot copy summonings or other bloodline techniques

Madara could have copied Flying Thunder God Technique this is my theory called Minato's Vision that Minato had seen Madara coming in a vision causing destruction to Konoha. Also maybe when we always think of the Nine Tails attack we kind of always picture Minato on top of Gamabunta in front of the fox. But maybe Minato dealt with the sealing first then fought Madara then leading to his death its just my prediction....

Other Thoughts: If you know DBZ history Bardock had bazar visions of Goku begin a hero.I'm not referring to Kishi stealing Akira Toriyama ideabut he was probably influenced by it.So please no one get upset of me saying this....

Ok, almost htought this was another Tobi=Madara=Obito thread but it isn't exactly

Not entirely sure where your trying to go with this topic though :/

The vision could have (pretty sure on this) came from the Toad Sage, who actually has visions of the future, not Minato, who like, doesnt.

And he MIGHT have known about Madara, but i doubt it, because if he did know about him, why would he seal the 9-tailed fox inside of his son, when Madara can control the 9-tails.

So since Madara >Nine-Tails, Madara>Naruto.

The reason for this is simply that Madara can control the (-Tails, so he can control Naruto, and if that doesn't happen and he can only supress it, then the only way Naruto has a chance is Sage Mode, which lasts 5 minutes, so Madara can just dance around

So Really, If Minato foresaw Madara, he probably wouldn't have given Naruto The 9-tails

Quote Originally Posted by Kriebs View Post
    Ok, almost htought this was another Tobi=Madara=Obito thread but it isn't exactly

Not entirely sure where your trying to go with this topic though :/

The vision could have (pretty sure on this) came from the Toad Sage, who actually has visions of the future, not Minato, who like, doesnt.

And he MIGHT have known about Madara, but i doubt it, because if he did know about him, why would he seal the 9-tailed fox inside of his son, when Madara can control the 9-tails.

So since Madara >Nine-Tails, Madara>Naruto.

The reason for this is simply that Madara can control the (-Tails, so he can control Naruto, and if that doesn't happen and he can only supress it, then the only way Naruto has a chance is Sage Mode, which lasts 5 minutes, so Madara can just dance around

So Really, If Minato foresaw Madara, he probably wouldn't have given Naruto The 9-tails
    Not true at all, we've seen that the jinchuuriki working with their bijuu can do things no mortal person could ever do, and that this also provides the beast within a kind of intelligence it may not have normally. working together all he may be able to do is suppress the kyuubi, sasuke suppressed the kyuubi-chakra, but what would have happened if there were no bars there and naruto decided to fight sasuke with his will also. the point I'm trying to make is that together the jinchuuriki and their beasts may not be so easily controlled or suppressed (just as 8-tails worked with his vessel to break him out of a sharingan genjutsu).
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Yep, totally agree with you m8!! Thats why Madara is waiting, for what he is waiting, dont know it.. but I always thought that minato could SEE the future, without the help of great toad. I also believe that minato TRAINED sage mode, i really do..

Minato knew that the 9 tailed was from madara, Minato and mandara saw eachother before the attack also. So if MINATO is a guy that dont to things with any reason, then there would be a BIG MOTTHERUFCKING REASON to seal the strongest beast in his own son. Its true, 2 save konoha, but there must be more. If minato wanted to save konoha once and forever, he could have sealed it in his own body, thats it..

Just like the time pervert went by minato's house 2 show his book.. Minato said: i want you to call my son naruto also. ( minato didnt say this because it was jiraiya's first book, noo.. because Minato knew that his son is going 2 have a rough life with the beast inside of him with no parents around)

Minato just knew so much.. Like Itachi knew what sasuke was going 2 do, thats the same with minato. Minato just knew every little detail. + every ninja with TOAD abilities are fuckin STRONG!! Jiraiya for example + Minato, now NARUTO!

Naruto is going 2 make a fuckin water / wind jutsu with his gamabunta boy! ( soz, i know it isnt related 2 the thread what i am saying, just wanted it 2 say ;p-
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Fanatic
    Come to think of it ... Now that someone mentioned that controlling a bijuu inside a jinchuriki without the host's consent may not be easy ... It reminds me , why didn't sasuke suppressed the 8-tails chakra inside killer bee ? he did it with naruto where it wasn't even needed but it could have saved him a hell lot of trouble with killerbee, yet he didn't .... why ?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartMechanic View Post
    Come to think of it ... Now that someone mentioned that controlling a bijuu inside a jinchuriki without the host's consent may not be easy ... It reminds me , why didn't sasuke suppressed the 8-tails chakra inside killer bee ? he did it with naruto where it wasn't even needed but it could have saved him a hell lot of trouble with killerbee, yet he didn't .... why ?
    The Power of the Mangekyou Sharingan is defined by it's power to control the 9-Tails...I'm not saying that Sauske couldn't have done it, because i also recall Madara and the 1st Hokage haveing a Bijuu fight way back when, but Sauske might not have thought of it. And possibly, you need the EMS to control Bijuu other than 9-tails.....doesn't make too much sense really, but i dunno this either really

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Yep, totally agree with you m8!! Thats why Madara is waiting, for what he is waiting, dont know it.. but I always thought that minato could SEE the future, without the help of great toad. I also believe that minato TRAINED sage mode, i really do..

Minato knew that the 9 tailed was from madara, Minato and mandara saw eachother before the attack also. So if MINATO is a guy that dont to things with any reason, then there would be a BIG MOTTHERUFCKING REASON to seal the strongest beast in his own son. Its true, 2 save konoha, but there must be more. If minato wanted to save konoha once and forever, he could have sealed it in his own body, thats it..

Just like the time pervert went by minato's house 2 show his book.. Minato said: i want you to call my son naruto also. ( minato didnt say this because it was jiraiya's first book, noo.. because Minato knew that his son is going 2 have a rough life with the beast inside of him with no parents around)

Minato just knew so much.. Like Itachi knew what sasuke was going 2 do, thats the same with minato. Minato just knew every little detail. + every ninja with TOAD abilities are fuckin STRONG!! Jiraiya for example + Minato, now NARUTO!

Naruto is going 2 make a fuckin water / wind jutsu with his gamabunta boy! ( soz, i know it isnt related 2 the thread what i am saying, just wanted it 2 say ;p-

Your giving Minato WAYYYY too much credit. Yes, he was the best ninja of that time. Yes he was very intelligent. And Yes he foresaw something, wether he saw it coming or the toad sage did, he knew something.

But also, he didn't name Naruto cause he knew of his hardships. If you re-read the chapter, it'll state something like (haen't read it in awhile, just remember it) how Minato admired the charecter in the book, and since it was written by his sensei, he valued it deeply and decided to honor hima nd his first book by naming his first son Naruto. (The part where Jiriya said he made up the name while eating some ramen and Naruto happening to love ramen was just Kishi's way of making a lil joke in the story, so please don't try to say otherwise for that)

And you might be thinking the book thing is still right, well what about his Mother? i'm pretty sure he didn't expect her to die ( don't know if shes alive or dead yet)

and honestly, Minato should have sealed it in his own body. If he would have, this all would have been avoided. This complete story. Akatsuki might go after the first 8-tais beast, but without the 9-tails, the great weapon cannot be completed. So because of this, he could have practically saved the entire world by just sealing it inside himself and killing the beast as well as himself

To me Akatsuki going after the Tailed Beast in a scapegoat i think they have bigger plains then that it seems all to farfetched

Meh, i think thats sorta what there after,

BUT

i don't think there the final villan or anything really big

After Naruto + co. takes care of these guys, and kill the tailed beasts or something along those lines, Sauske and Madara will get cast into another dimension, either fighting each other or trainging, don't realy know, i'd guess fighting cause of how Suaske just seems to do that

But after that happens the 7 swordsmen, and then finnaly Sauske or something like that

To be completly honest, i would like the manga to end.

This is the only manga i read, and i'm sorta tired of the whole Anime/Manga thing in my life, but it's such a good story line that i just sorta wanna know what happens

I also don't want detail left out though so meh

off topic

but i dunno really know, it might be, but it would seem to me that there getting alot of there members killed for a scape goat, and i don't want to hear some shit on how they were the weak pawns, cause if there weak, then everyone is analy f-ed up the ass and there would be no point for a scape goat