Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Minato's Vision

Post Minato's Vision

"I Was Minato's Master,So I Know Him Quite Well...He's Not The Type To Do Things Without A Reason You See"
    -Jiraiya

This leads into so many questions I think Minato had some type of vision of the future. Of his own son Naruto succeeding by getting rid of all evil. Begin the Destined Child of the prophecy.This is realistic maybe he had a vision of an attack on Konoha from Madara.

But Wait A Minute!!!!
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/15/
    So he claims that it was just coincidence I'm not saying he is a lier but their is no exact proof.But I recently looked back we all know Naruto can move at the speed of light some sort of teleportation like our very own favorite ninja!
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/240/08/
    Minato Namikaze....
    We know what the sharingan copying abilities are
    -The ability for which the Sharingan is famed. The eyes allow for anyone with them to duplicate almost any technique performed against them as long as they see the hand seals in motion with their Sharingan activated, however it cannot copy summonings or other bloodline techniques

Madara could have copied Flying Thunder God Technique this is my theory called Minato's Vision that Minato had seen Madara coming in a vision causing destruction to Konoha. Also maybe when we always think of the Nine Tails attack we kind of always picture Minato on top of Gamabunta in front of the fox. But maybe Minato dealt with the sealing first then fought Madara then leading to his death its just my prediction....

Other Thoughts: If you know DBZ history Bardock had bazar visions of Goku begin a hero.I'm not referring to Kishi stealing Akira Toriyama ideabut he was probably influenced by it.So please no one get upset of me saying this....

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Another parallel to DBZ. Yes i think that Yondaime knew of Madara's existence and prepared his son for that confrontation. I also think he knows what Madara's true motives are and what he's really collecting the beasts for. What exactly is very unclear.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Madara i think is trying to break the exceptions of society

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    "-The ability for which the Sharingan is famed. The eyes allow for anyone with them to duplicate almost any technique performed against them as long as they see the hand seals in motion with their Sharingan activated, however it cannot copy summonings or other bloodline techniques

Madara could have copied Flying Thunder God Technique this is my theory called Minato's Vision that Minato had seen Madara coming in a vision causing destruction to Konoha. Also maybe when we always think of the Nine Tails attack we kind of always picture Minato on top of Gamabunta in front of the fox."

I'm sorry, I dont understand this bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey D. Dragon View Post
    I'm sorry, I dont understand this bit.
    ahaha sorry i kind of rushed basically what I'm saying is that Minato saw this all coming. That Madara moving at the speed of light or teleportation technique can be some evidence that Madara was behind the Nine Tails Attack also he may have copied the Fourths teleportation jutsu

Quote Originally Posted by Soniic View Post
    ahaha sorry i kind of rushed basically what I'm saying is that Minato saw this all coming. That Madara moving at the speed of light or teleportation technique can be some evidence that Madara was behind the Nine Tails Attack also he may have copied the Fourths teleportation jutsu
    wouldn't Kakashi have noticed that it was similar to the fourths?

since when can naruto move at the speed of light?
    C:\Documents and Settings\s.jonez\My Documents\My Pictures\06.gif

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.him View Post
    since when can naruto move at the speed of light?
    no one can, but since Naruto sage mode power-up he seems to parallel the 4ths movements.

To me I'm starting to really be interested of what happened 16 years ago in Konoha when the attack happened i hope they make an arc about it...

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Not really the speed of light. More like the body flicker technique. I dont even think it breaks the sound barrier XD.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...