Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pk304 View Post
    wikipedia has confirmed it, noitora is #5
    Don't use wikipedia as a source. You'll end up getting half your facts wrong.

I'm hoping Noitora is #2. I dunno how the hell you guys think he's lame, he looks awesome. And if Noitora is actually #5, that just means we're gonna see lame fights of Ichigo climbing the ladder.

Grimmjow...6
    Noitora......5
    Ulquorria....4

That'd be gay. I want to see Ichigo get his ass thoroughly kicked by Noitora.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

i want noitora to be the no.2 espada

I'm hoping Noitora is #2. I dunno how the hell you guys think he's lame, he looks awesome. And if Noitora is actually #5, that just means we're gonna see lame fights of Ichigo climbing the ladder.
    I agree. For a guy that's like 7 ft. tall, has a crazy ass zanpakuto, and claims he's the best, #5 just seems way to low of a rank.

by Nihongaeri

For frames 3, 5, and 6, I get...
    教えといてやる
    Here, let me make things clear
    (probably meant with this effect anyway... need context to be sure)
    俺の階級だ…わかるか?…てめえがそこまでボロボロになってようやく勝ったそこのカスより
    This is my rank... get it? ... Compared to that trash you just barely managed to beat while getting yourself totally thrashed...
    俺の方が上なんだよ
    I'm even stronger

And here... while I can't read the release command for Aporro at the end (probably really simple, but my brain just isn't processing the kanji) his line for the top frame is probably...

さて、そろそろ決着といこうか
    Well then, shall we bring an end to this then?

... probably.
    ----------------------------------

summary by annie from bleach asylum, she requested not to post her summary anywhere else, but itll be okay to post the link, you need to be registered at bleach asylum to view the summary

Summary @ BleachAsylum by Annie
    Last edited by Jinoh; 08-16-2007 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    #1-Stark
    #2-Halibel
    #3-Old Man
    #4-Ulquiorra
    #5-Noitora
    #6-Grimmjow
    #7-Brotha with hollow-mohawk
    #8-Szayelaporro
    #9-Arroniro
    #10-Yammy

(*for second assumption purpose's though, im also assuming that halibel could be #7, but here's another theory. Basically i saw halibel early in bleach chapters before aizen told gin about ready the vastolordes for augmentation, meaning transforming them into arrancarrs to finish the espada. Im guessing that when ulquiorra and yammy returned from karakura town when they first met ichigo, the espada group wasn't finished yet. Im thinking the top 3 espada are vastolorde-type arrancarrs, the black dude, old man and stark could be the top 3 espada. I don't care about that upside down pic of noitora's number, he's number 5 and that's what im sticking too.

Secondly, the proof is in the pudding as far as who's who. i mean yammy and ulquiorra were already created, it's only possible that augmenting a vastolorde could take up alot more power from either the hougyoku because of it's seal or aizen's power itself. So, in augmenting ulquiorrra, who could've been the first vastolorde aizen re-birthed could mainly be the reason why he's been in charge of so many missions. Then the other 3 were created, when is anyone's guess?. Anyways if im wrong im wrong, but im just basing these theories on what i've read in the past year and a half when it comes to the arrancarrs, hollows, espadas and the hougyoku. peace.
    I'm pretty sure she isn't 7 because when she asked noitora was he scared seemed a bit scared of her. and also she has breast.

Here´s my view of who is what number
    1.Old guy
    2.Sark
    3.Halibel
    4.Ulquiorra
    5.Noitora
    6.GJ
    7.Black guy
    8.Szayel
    9.Aaroniero
    10.Yammi
    Last edited by samurai; 08-17-2007 at 10:32 AM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    OK then lets see...

I'd prefer if noitora was the #2 Espada, he has that stupid superior attitude and seems to be really strong, and to only be #5 seems sort of contradictory (even though it isn't).

It's highly improbable for Inoue to be counted amongst the Espada, even though its just a rank, doesn't change the fact it is a power ranking bestowed on the arrancar and it's obvious she isn't one of those, I'd say instead if Aizen decided to do something like that he might make her one of his Lt.'s jus like Gin and Tousen.

But now that the focus seems to be moving from Ichigo to Ishida and Renji I doubt they'll be much progression there for a few weeks.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    by Nihongaeri

----------------------------------

summary by annie from bleach asylum, she requested not to post her summary anywhere else, but itll be okay to post the link, you need to be registered at bleach asylum to view the summary

Summary @ BleachAsylum by Annie
    Man, how can anyone read some of that.. its so small and hard to read... I could get a line or a letter here and there, but most of it is so blurred.
    Check out my Art Thread HERE
    or Check out my Deviant Art Gallery HERE
    Currently Translating
    None ATM =(

I´ve been waiting for Renji and Ishida´s fight to continue for AGES. I´m curious about Szayel´s abilities.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    I was thinking that Apporo would survive to winter war, or I at least wanted to see him take on Kurotsuchi both being very alike in nature.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?