Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Oooh, nice new threads on Apporo. And he's finally drawing his zanpakuto.
    i wonder how renji survived so long, he sucked against ilfort grantz (apporo brother)

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    i wonder how renji survived so long, he sucked against ilfort grantz (apporo brother)
    Renji was fighting Ilfort with 1/4 of his power because the limiter was still in effect. He's also had about a month of training (with his Bankai under pretty constant use) fighting against Sado since then.

So issit a 5 or a 2? I thought the number '2' in the first post looked a bit wrong.. like an inverted 5... *totally confused*

Edit: Nvm... silly me should have read through the whole thread before letting excitement get the better of me.

P.S; if indeed Inoue is Uno Espada... BWauahaha! BLEACH's plot has taken a totally interesting twist! (but i doubt it since... well menoly and lolly actually.. well.. have literally kicked the Uno Espada's ass...)
    Last edited by Narhbos; 08-15-2007 at 05:00 PM.

KINGS-Of-A-Kind; The Baboon & The Panther

its impossible for orihime to become an espada, vaizard is possible, because her hairpins resemble a shinigami's zanpakutou, and besides if she was #1, then ulquiorra and grimmjow and the others should have had a new number already, grimmjow should have been 7 and ulquiorra 5 noitora 6

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    its impossible for orihime to become an espada, vaizard is possible, because her hairpins resemble a shinigami's zanpakutou, and besides if she was #1, then ulquiorra and grimmjow and the others should have had a new number already, grimmjow should have been 7 and ulquiorra 5 noitora 6
    It's impossible for her to be an arrancar, but possible (however VERY unlikely) to be an espada.

If Ichigo became one of Aizen subordinates, where do you think he'd be placed? Would he just get a white robe and be like Gin and Tousen?... Probably not, he'd probably get a number and become an Espada member.

The reason why Orihime doesn't have a number yet is because (a) she's a prisoner, not a subordinate and (b) She's not strong enough to be a Numeros, let alone an Espada.

Quote Originally Posted by Roshi View Post
    It's impossible for her to be an arrancar, but possible (however VERY unlikely) to be an espada.

If Ichigo became one of Aizen subordinates, where do you think he'd be placed? Would he just get a white robe and be like Gin and Tousen?... Probably not, he'd probably get a number and become an Espada member.

The reason why Orihime doesn't have a number yet is because (a) she's a prisoner, not a subordinate and (b) She's not strong enough to be a Numeros, let alone an Espada.
    indeed, and she also is afraid to hurt innocent "beings"

appolo is a lot like ishida in a way...must be the clothes thing

Well I hope we're lucky enough to see Grantz release his zanpakutou, but it is impossible for Inoue to be an espada.
    One because she isn't even an arrancar, and even if she could be in the espada, 10 have already been shown so the numbers would change, as gin0va said.

Quote Originally Posted by R4wr View Post
    Well I hope we're lucky enough to see Grantz release his zanpakutou, but it is impossible for Inoue to be an espada.
    One because she isn't even an arrancar, and even if she could be in the espada, 10 have already been shown so the numbers would change, as gin0va said.
    it might be possible that the spoiler is true, but it was just a trap to manipulate ichigo and get him depressed orso

Quote Originally Posted by R4wr View Post
    or they could kill her -> make her hollow -> make her arrancar
    and rank her as espada 0

Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!