Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Strongest is such a vague word. Pure strength, I would say Whitebeard but in battle, Mihawk would get my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by raphy_angelo View Post
    the devil fruit user that can change himself into a bird
    i forgot his name

why? coz if he did not carried the bomb and flew, that would be the end of one piece...
    Pell i believe. I think he somehow managed to survive that bomb also.

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    XD Whitebeard, Shanks (although not rly nymore cuz hez sorta injured XD), Mihawk, and eventually Luffy...when he becomes KING OF THE PIRATES!! and definitely not any of the Shichibukai bcuz o.o they get beaten by the Strawhats...like Crocodile, then Moria...and then, well right now we don't rly know for sure, but the Bear dude...(watz his name again?)
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

Quote Originally Posted by FinalDestiny View Post
    XD Whitebeard, Shanks (although not rly nymore cuz hez sorta injured XD), Mihawk, and eventually Luffy...when he becomes KING OF THE PIRATES!! and definitely not any of the Shichibukai bcuz o.o they get beaten by the Strawhats...like Crocodile, then Moria...and then, well right now we don't rly know for sure, but the Bear dude...(watz his name again?)
    Bartholomew Kuma.

I'd say it's Whitebeard, for obvious reasons.

I think.... usopp. Because perona can make everybody negative so they can`t atack so she can even make whitebeard unable to attack. And usopp is the only person able to beat perona......

Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp , Go usopp

Luffy is the strongest. If you want to point to his losses to Crocodile, Enel, Lucci, etc... just remember that yes, he might get his ass beaten once or twice. But he'll always survive and come back much stronger. I bet he could even beat Aokiji now with gear 2, if I'm right in my assumption that it makes his blood super hot and keeps him from freezing.

Maybe a better way to put it is that if Luffy isn't the strongest right now, he is just one losing fight from becoming the strongest.

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    you guys forget that there are still 2 other emperors that haven't been revealed and some shichibukai(idk about this.*counts to self* moria,kuma,flamingo,crocodile/now black beard,mihawk,jimbei(100% possitive i spelled this wrong meaing there is 1 shichibukai missing who of course would be the strongest? unless i missed 1.)
    ------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    you guys forget that there are still 2 other emperors that haven't been revealed and some shichibukai(idk about this.*counts to self* moria,kuma,flamingo,crocodile/now black beard,mihawk,jimbei(100% possitive i spelled this wrong meaing there is 1 shichibukai missing who of course would be the strongest? unless i missed 1.)
    plus there it the "world's worst criminal" Dragon :3
    Last edited by One Piece; 02-15-2008 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I say Shanks. Come on the guy lost his arm 10 years ago and he is STILL an emperor. He must have been innovative and made some new technique or just learnt how to use his other arm. Shanks let a bandit get away with threatening him spilling beer all over him. I bet he just gave mihawk the title of world's best swordsman

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    um dat makes sense except tht doesnt always happen lol i mean look at yuyuhakusho he lost to yomi in the end and had a excellent ending imo but yeah i hope im rong and luffy does become strongest

Nice spoiler

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

The strongest pirate of all..will be the Straw Hats.. at the end of the series.. haha

Spoiler!