Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Whitebeard, Blackbeard or Shanks.

Blackbeard v. Luffy = final fight of One Piece I guess

Current Strongest: I would go with blackbeard.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

I am certain that the remaining Admirals and Yonkou are no pussy. We will just have to wait and see.

JINK: please stay on topic
    Last edited by Jink; 08-14-2007 at 10:12 PM.

i think blackbeard after the fact that he beat ace who is the second strongest in whitebears crue who is equal to shanks. btw my avatar is the real pirate blackbeards flag who ruled the seas in the 18th century

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum View Post
    i think blackbeard after the fact that he beat ace who is the second strongest in whitebears crue who is equal to shanks. btw my avatar is the real pirate blackbeards flag who ruled the seas in the 18th century
    We don't know if Ace was defeated by Blackbeard, or who won the fight for that matter. So don't pass it off as fact.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

oh thats right sry
    ------------------------------------------
    I am certain that the remaining Admirals and Yonkou are no pussy. We will just have to wait and see.
    the marines arent pirates, are they?
    Last edited by Vacuum; 08-14-2007 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Heir of the will of D
    Even in real life Blackbeard was incredibly hard to kill XD I say Blackbeard is the strongest in the world at the moment. I think that Roger knew that if he surrendered and let himself be killed he would start a new age of piracy. By starting it he would be able to bring down the government and IF he is a descendant from that old kingdom then maybe it would be restored to its former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Count_D View Post
    Even in real life Blackbeard was incredibly hard to kill XD I say Blackbeard is the strongest in the world at the moment. I think that Roger knew that if he surrendered and let himself be killed he would start a new age of piracy. By starting it he would be able to bring down the government and IF he is a descendant from that old kingdom then maybe it would be restored to its former glory.
    Count i like ur theory on why roger was captured because tht wuld make sense why roger was able to read the poneglyphs

Quote Originally Posted by Vacuum View Post
    the marines arent pirates, are they?
    Oops, my apology, got carried away there.

We are yet to step into the New World, so titling anyone as the strongest is premature. We are not even sure what can Whitebeard do yet(I am guessing lifting up a mountain is not above him.)

With certainty, there is more to the execution of Gol D. Roger than what meets the eyes. A great secret was buried along with his death and that secret is One Piece. Roger may very well sacrificed himself to breed a new generation of strong pirates. Only the strongest may claim the title of "The Strongest of all Pirates" for him or herself. Such is true romance. The remaining 2 Yonkou must be on par with Whitebeard and Blackbeard. As for Shichibukai, their abilities seem to vary a lot. I have yet to state my candidate for the title of the "Strongest". I vote Mihawk. His serious attitude creates an aura of infallibility. I, for one, am willing to trust that aura.

I think Blackbeard is a strongest pirate now!

Be honest, then you will be trust worthy people:smile