Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece Strongest pirate

in my opinion the strongest pirate shown so far wuld have to be red hair because it looks like hes fighting even with white beard with one arm and not even his main sword arm

Hawkeye. He's cleaving ships in half with one swing.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Hawkeye. He's cleaving ships in half with one swing.
    u no i might afta agree with u on tht one spade lol

(damnz: could you try to write a little better? this is not an sms message)
    Last edited by damnz; 09-16-2007 at 09:00 AM.

Its kinda hard to say because both Whitebeard and Shanks have hanicaps

I'd say Shanks, but after losing his good arm I doubt he's up to par with Hawkeye.

Hawk Eye is clearly stronger than Red Haired. Even before the loss of Shanks' left arm(his main arm), Shanks never took the "World's Strongest Swordsman" title from Mihawk, instead content to only titled to be Mihawk's greatest rival.

Whitebeard was titled "The World's Strongest Man". I was surprised that everybody assumed he's the "The World's Most Powerful Man". Strongest may only indicate physical strength, not overall power. Whitebeard may very well be the strongest of all in his younger days after Roger's execution, however he's half dead by now. Sooner or later, during this series, Whitebeard's title shall be no more. It's time for a new guy to step up to the play field.

So who is the strongest of all? Enel for some reason pops up to mind, but he's not a pirate. Doubt he's the strongest anyway. Blackbeard injured Shanks,the then two armed Emperor, permanently in the left side while sustaining no visible scars of himself. It's not far stretched to say that Blackbeard is on par with any Shichibukai, Yonkou or Admirals. Blackbeard himself currently aims to take down Whitebeard and take his title. So Blackbeard may just be one of the strongest of all pirates.

Unfortunately Luffy doesn't make the cut, not even close. So long way to go...

With certainty, Gol D. Roger WAS the strongest of all pirates while alive(funny he got captured somehow...The cuffs weren't even seastone, but wooden...what was he up to?), as recognized by his title.

Whatever it may be, we shall find out for ourselves in...another 10 years when somebody takes the title of "Pirate King", the title reserved for the strongest of all 1 billion pirates in the world.
    Last edited by DukeTheGold; 08-14-2007 at 05:59 PM.

Whitebeard or Blackbeard.

Whitebeard

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    Hawk Eye is clearly stronger than Red Haired. Even before the loss of Shanks' left arm(his main arm), Shanks never took the "World's Strongest Swordsman" title from Mihawk, instead content to only titled to be Mihawk's greatest rival.
    So what if Mihawk is considered to be the worlds strongest swordsman and Shanks isn't? That does not make Mihawk stronger then him, at all. There's more to Shanks then just being a swordsman, you act like that's his only redeeming fight quality.
    Last edited by Jink; 08-14-2007 at 06:26 PM.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    So what if Mihawk is considered to be the worlds strongest swordsman and Shanks isn't? That does not make Mihawk stronger then him, at all. There's more to Shanks then just being a swordsman, you act like that's his only redeeming fight quality.
    Well...Unless Shanks got DF...I seriously don't see him possessing a secondary fighting skill other than superhuman level of swordsmanship.