Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ^^ where do people keep hearing these things from, am I reading the wrong manga or something...?
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Is she officially from the 'Whirlpool Clan', or just the 'Whirlpool Country'? And I don't think we know anything about their chakra...

All we know is that Naruto's taste in jutsu is the same as Kushina's. And since Rasengan and Sage mode are ruled out, that pretty much leaves KB's. So she used some KB's, probably. Maybe only the way they use jutsu (unpredictably) is common, and she didn't use KB's.

Kushina is officially from the Former Whirlpool Country (a.k.a. doesn't exist anymore). There's no place in the manga where you can find anything about how her chakra was like.

And about Naruto's jutsu choice being similar to Kushina's, I took that to mean that she used plenty of KB's as well (although not to the same extent as Naruto) and was also one to rush into fights head first. They said Naruto was more like Kushina anyway, so we can get a decent sense of how she was back then.

Quote Originally Posted by martinriks View Post
    i was wondering of something... what about futon: rasen-szuriken maybe 4-th hokage didn't complete that jutsu becouse he know about prise of that jutsu (well becouse he olso had a lot of chakra, so basicly i think he could use kage bushin easly too, and we all know how is that work with retard mind's like naruto's... so what about genius ninja like yondaime, i think he just didn't tell anybody about complite rasengan...) but this is not my general point... so...
    rasen szuriken cousing damage to chakra canals, and someone who use it all the time will lost ability to draw chakra, but... what if that person have different sourse of unlimited chakra;> hmmm? and now, with nature chakra? if naruto complite jutsu for use of Kyuubi chakra? i think with sage mode he is one step closer to balance Kyuubi and to take full control of it like eight-tails...

what do you think?
    I recommend if you're gonna put some facts down for us to think about, that you at least post some links to manga pages. The stuff you're claiming about the Yondaime is false and they weren't stated in the manga.

Quote Originally Posted by martinriks View Post
    about minato, i dont remember exactly, where i read about it, (maybe even wikipedia) but to spend all day on gamabunta back you need a lot of stamina+- chakra...
    Wikipedia should never be used as a reference, seeing that those pages can be made by anyone if I'm not mistaken. Only the manga and databooks should ever be used for facts/evidence/support
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!