Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

futon: rasen szuriken and yondaime

i was wondering of something... what about futon: rasen-szuriken maybe 4-th hokage didn't complete that jutsu becouse he know about prise of that jutsu (well becouse he olso had a lot of chakra, so basicly i think he could use kage bushin easly too, and we all know how is that work with retard mind's like naruto's... so what about genius ninja like yondaime, i think he just didn't tell anybody about complite rasengan...) but this is not my general point... so...
    rasen szuriken cousing damage to chakra canals, and someone who use it all the time will lost ability to draw chakra, but... what if that person have different sourse of unlimited chakra;> hmmm? and now, with nature chakra? if naruto complite jutsu for use of Kyuubi chakra? i think with sage mode he is one step closer to balance Kyuubi and to take full control of it like eight-tails...

what do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by martinriks View Post
    i was wondering of something... what about futon: rasen-szuriken maybe 4-th hokage didn't complete that jutsu becouse he know about prise of that jutsu (well becouse he olso had a lot of chakra, so basicly i think he could use kage bushin easly too, and we all know how is that work with retard mind's like naruto's... so what about genius ninja like yondaime, i think he just didn't tell anybody about complite rasengan...) but this is not my general point... so...
    rasen szuriken cousing damage to chakra canals, and someone who use it all the time will lost ability to draw chakra, but... what if that person have different sourse of unlimited chakra;> hmmm? and now, with nature chakra? if naruto complite jutsu for use of Kyuubi chakra? i think with sage mode he is one step closer to balance Kyuubi and to take full control of it like eight-tails...

what do you think?
    I'm having a little trouble following, but let me take a stab at it.

1. How do you know that Yondaime had a lot of chakra like Naruto? Naruto's jutsu has been said to be closer to Kushina's jutsu rather than Minato's, so maybe Naruto got his large chakra reserve from her (and Kyuubi) rather than from him.

2. You don't know whether Minato had a wind-affinity, so he might not have even been able to attempt a fuuton rasengan (or a rasen-shuriken).

3. How would he know about the consquences if he hadn't at least partially completed the elemental rasengan? Kakashi couldn't foresee the consequences of fuuton rasen-shuriken, and he's a once in a generation genius that had first hand experience with fuuton rasengan.

4. I don't think that having another source of chakra will help Naruto with the side-effects of Fuuton Rasen Shuriken. Since it would effect his ability to manipulate chakra and not his ability to generate chakra.

I think when naruto is in sage mode and/or when he have fully completed the jutsu he wont get damaged like he was last time.

1. How do you know that Yondaime had a lot of chakra like Naruto?
    well, it has been said when yondaime was introduced that he was ninja with huge amout of chakra

2. You don't know whether Minato had a wind-affinity, so he might not have even been able to attempt a fuuton rasengan (or a rasen-shuriken).
    true, you have me there... but it is only a theory, it's a lot of information about 4-th we still don't know, maybe he has wind aff...

kakashi was not realy a genius like minato or jirayja, itachi or even sasuke i think he was "genius" like neji for example, genius word in "naruto" have a lot of mining...

about naruto tsunade didn't tell he will be unable to molt chakra, she said: draw, not manipulate

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page012.html

well, it has been said when yondaime was introduced that he was ninja with huge amout of chakra
    link please.

kakashi was not realy a genius like minato or jirayja, itachi or even sasuke i think he was "genius" like neji for example, genius word in "naruto" have a lot of mining...
    Kakashi is a genius in the sense that Shikamaru is a genius, meaning that he has a high IQ.

about naruto tsunade didn't tell he will be unable to molt chakra, she said: draw, not manipulate

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page012.html
    Depends on the translation:
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/346/12/

I took "use" chakra to mean "manipulate" chakra... Since it damages his had, I'd say that's a good assumption. Like when Orochimaru lost the ability to use his hands and therefore lost the ability to use most of his jutsu, but could still extend his neck/tongue and summon kusanagi.

Well, the 4th wasn't trying to make the "Fuuton: Rasenshuriken" in the first place. All he was trying to do was add his element to the Rasengan (a la Naruto's "Fuuton: Rasengan").

If the 4th was trying to accomplish the elemental Rasengan using one (two?) hand(s) (which he was), it was impossible to do it that way, no matter how much chakra he had. The evidence is that Naruto was trying to do it that same way and even with his own huge chakra + the Kyuubi's chakra, he couldn't create the elemental Rasengan with only one (two?) hand(s).

Anyways, if Naruto is unable to draw (manipulate,use, etc etc) chakra, the basic consequence is still here, he won't be able to use jutsu that requires chakra to be manipulated. Just think about when Kisame stole Naruto's chakra with his sword. Naruto could bring out any chakra at all for a while after that. Basically, the Rasenshuriken would make that effect permanent.

about minato, i dont remember exactly, where i read about it, (maybe even wikipedia) but to spend all day on gamabunta back you need a lot of stamina+- chakra... (i assumed 4-th was about the same age like naruto when he was lerned summon jutsu)

and just as i said earlier... this is only a theory, we still don't know much of yondaime

If the 4th was trying to accomplish the elemental Rasengan using one (two?) hand(s) (which he was), it was impossible to do it that way, no matter how much chakra he had. The evidence is that Naruto was trying to do it that same way and even with his own huge chakra + the Kyuubi's chakra, he couldn't create the elemental Rasengan with only one (two?) hand(s)
    i disagree with you in one point, becouse only naruto need a clon for rasengan, (j-man didn't) so for him it was naturaly to use kage bushin for another one who will complite nature manipulation... i think numbers of hand's are not important here
    and about the rest, you are right... well chidori is manipulate+nature too, but not that high level of shape manipulation and a different nature aff, maybe rasengan suits only for a wind nature chakra...
    Last edited by martinriks; 01-12-2009 at 11:13 PM.

about minato, i dont remember exactly, where i read about it, (maybe even wikipedia) but to spend all day on gamabunta back you need a lot of stamina+- chakra... (i assumed 4-th was about the same age like naruto when he was lerned summon jutsu)
    Naruto never spent all day on Gamabunta in the manga (that was an anime addition). Also Naruto, in the anime, is the one that suggested it as the test (didn't he? I've only seen it once). Anyway, it's not like it's a requirement for summoning gaining Gamabunta's respect.

well chidori is manipulate+nature too, but not that high level of shape manipulation and a different nature aff, maybe rasengan suits only for a wind nature chakra...
    I doubt it... I think that you could make an Rasengan jutsu with any element, as long as you had an affinity for that element... and had the proper techniques and a large amount of chakra like Naruto does.

[QUOTE][/QUOTE1. How do you know that Yondaime had a lot of chakra like Naruto? Naruto's jutsu has been said to be closer to Kushina's jutsu rather than Minato's, so maybe Naruto got his large chakra reserve from her (and Kyuubi) rather than from him.
    ]narutos mother kushina I heard was apart of the whirpoool clan and the whirlpool clan has a collection of members with a high amount of chakra so thats how naruton has a high amount of non-kyuubi chakra.
    ----------------------------------
    want to contact me?:
    Spoiler!

Want a friend? Just invite me

I heard narutos mother is apart of the whirpool clan and the collection of members has alot of chakra so I'm geussing naruto got his high amount of normal chakra from kushina.
    ----------------------------------
    want to contact me?:
    Spoiler!

Want a friend? Just invite me