Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Sanji?

Yeah...I don't know how odd this is, since Sanji smokes alot of the time, but he doesn't seem to be affected by the adverse affects of chain smoking lol. Yet he is really fit too.

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    Oda never shows anyone train other then Zoro. Luffy who is undeniably the strongest of the StrawHats hasn't trained once since we saw him.
    And yet, he make new techniques. Well, I guess this extinguish[hope my spelling was right] the questions. xD

Quote Originally Posted by streetbum View Post
    I don't know what you're talking about though with the "smoking kills senses" since Sanji doesn't smoke he sucks a lollipop then eventually gets rid of it. :|
    I hope you're just kiddling. But, in fact, the censored version of him do have better explanation for his sense of taste and breath. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni Boss View Post
    And yet, he make new techniques. Well, I guess this extinguish[hope my spelling was right] the questions. xD

I hope you're just kiddling. But, in fact, the censored version of him do have better explanation for his sense of taste and breath. xD

But Luffy did train remember? His Grandfather put him through a bunch of crap when he was younger.

Friggin Lollipop....I KILL YOU 4KIDS!!!

Team Rocket's Head Giovanni Boss's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Spork View Post
    But Luffy did train remember? His Grandfather put him through a bunch of crap when he was younger.

Ah, but he developed gear second and gear third way after this training. And Sanji trained with Zeff also. To be able to be hit by Zeff a couple times a day is quite an impressive feat. xD

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Spork View Post

For 10 years prior to the series. Yet each arc he goes up against a villain increasingly stronger and each arc he narrowly escapes intact and learns/uses new moves in each fight.

Thats not how training works.

Well whatever I'm still going with the Saiyan method, or just the fact they are so hyper and active most of the time.

Maybe Sanji's training is that weird tornado dance when he sees Nami or Robin lol.

They are a more fly by the seat of your pants crew anyways. They just make it up as they go. I'm willing to accept that they don't show training for all of them. The show's so strange anyways kinda hard to put much logic to it.

Even if he doesn't train, he is constantly fighting and more often that not, nearly getting killed. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger rite?

he gets his training by keeping luffy away from the kitchen/fridge/food and by pissing off zoro on purpose and fighting him

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    he gets his training by keeping luffy away from the kitchen/fridge/food and by pissing off zoro on purpose and fighting him
    Yeah lol and also by trying to save Nami or executing her orders.