One Piece Weekly Shonen Jump in the US

I did a quick search and couldn't find any topics quite like this so I apologize if it's been asked before. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase Weekly Jump online or subscribe to and have it delivered in the US? Unfortunately I've got no Japanese book stores around me and the internet has failed me so far so any help would be much appreciated.

We don't get a weekly version of Shonen Jump. We do however get a monthly version and you can usually find them in with the magazines and the like.

Yeah I purchased one today at one of the stores in my city and despite not having a lot of manga they had a lot of copies of Shonen Jump and Yen+, which I thought was good.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

Thanks, but I already know about American Jump, but I'm looking for weekly jump from Japan. American Jump is WAY too slow and I'm caught up on all the series.

What part of the US do you live?

You're more likely to find it in a mom and pop bookstore at california than some other state.

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Hey fxu do you find it easily to find where you live, if you do pls tell me where?

I'm down here in Florida, just outside Orlando. I've got a sizable Korean town near me, but nothing that really carries current Japanese product.

I live in Miami. I never bought a shonen jump issue... I've been waiting, whenever Psyren gets the cover again, I'm gonna buy it... and if I do, I'll most likely do it online (sasugabooks.com)

"Look for any Japanese bookstore and ask. Kinokuniya, Asahiya, and Sanseido bookstores all get it, but others would too."
    - A wise (wo)man on IRC told me.
    Last edited by fxu; 01-12-2009 at 08:12 AM.

well, at least you have something. in my country there´re no comics at all. not even americans
    reading manga and condorito

Quote Originally Posted by sotinom View Post
    well, at least you have something. in my country there´re no comics at all. not even americans
    I live in colombia and i have a monthly shonen jump in my hands right now, is all about searching.
    visit shonenjump.com, or maybe in ebay
    4.99 USD per issue but if you have a suscription you pay 29.95 for 1 year
    EDIT: remember is the US version

Thanks Blue hime!