Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    The answer to this thread had been answered in the first page. People should go through at least the first few pages before just throwing in a post, to avoid re-posting what other people have said.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by lossanity View Post
    True. Just because you have blue eyes, doesn't necessarily mean your child will.
    Recessive vs dominant genes, etc.

And I've always wondered if everyone in the hyuuga and uchiha clans had the eye abilities that went with name.
    There must've been a fair bit of inbreeding to accomplish that. :]

Not all the Uchiha or Hyuuga have the doujutsu(Eye techniques) that go along with their clan, Sasuke's uncle didn't have the sharingan, if I'm not mistaken, and several in the Hyuuga clan probably don't have the Byakugan.

As for the ice jutsu, in one of the movies the ninja were capable of using ice jutsu, Kakashi copied one of them, as well, and used it. Haku's kekkai genkai just allowed for easier control over the two elements, but anyone can do it, whether their elements are wind and water or fire and earth, but those with the natural elements for wind and water would find it easier than someone with fire and earth.

^
    Movies aren't related to the manga.

You're right Watching.

Who brought this thread back and why?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Haka-sama View Post
    Not all the Uchiha or Hyuuga have the doujutsu(Eye techniques) that go along with their clan, Sasuke's uncle didn't have the sharingan, if I'm not mistaken, and several in the Hyuuga clan probably don't have the Byakugan.

As for the ice jutsu, in one of the movies the ninja were capable of using ice jutsu, Kakashi copied one of them, as well, and used it. Haku's kekkai genkai just allowed for easier control over the two elements, but anyone can do it, whether their elements are wind and water or fire and earth, but those with the natural elements for wind and water would find it easier than someone with fire and earth.
    Its combining the elements. Thats the Kekkei genkai. You cant combine them unless you have the gene. The movie is not canon, and you have to consider that in that movie, they were in freezing weather which could be the mechanics behind the jutsu. Water, cold weather, ice!

anyway it has been clearly stated in the manga, and Naruto having the gene is just....its just not likely, at all.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

i think light and dark bloodline limits are like:

2 elemental (ice or wood) are lights
    something like sharingan, kimimaro, hyugaa are dark bloodlines. i know this was broughtup alrddy
    Best Jutsu Ever created... --> "1000 Years of Pain"
    'Sakura' - "What, that wasnt a ninjutsu, thats just a Super Powerful ass poke"

Quote Originally Posted by lupo_moua View Post
    i think light and dark bloodline limits are like:

2 elemental (ice or wood) are lights
    something like sharingan, kimimaro, hyugaa are dark bloodlines. i know this was broughtup alrddy
    There are no light are dark bloodlines. Just bloodlines.

/sigh i dont see anything that i can go on to prove your theory so i will just stay out of it except to say I don't see this as possible

Quote Originally Posted by itachi115 View Post
    would this mean his child would have a kekegenki,not really sure how these things are formed.say for example haku had ice, how did he get it
    cause it was desend from his mom,so did his mom or someone in the blood line
    mix wind + water so it was passed on,not sure how it works wat do u guys think

I hope someone gets the message here, but Naruto doesn't have some sort Bloodline ....................................
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by escapeejm View Post

I hope someone gets the message here, but Naruto doesn't have some sort Bloodline ....................................
    I think what you meant to say is that he doesnt have Haku's bloodline.

Weither or not Naruto has a bloodline ability at all remains to be seen. I doubt he will have anything special, but we cant rule out the posibilty completly.

Hes got the whole world in his hands...