Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Exactly. So how does this relate to Naruto learning Ice jutsus? I though his element affinity was wind because they did that test?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Yes, then they brought up his 2nd affinity might be water, and then water+wind=ice. Then someone brought up the kekkeigenkei thing, after which we tried to figure out/agree on what kekkeigenkei are and how they come to be. Which is directly related to Naruto 'learning' ice jutsu.... Its only been 3 pages, cmon now....

Well lets say Naruto's 2nd element is water and he does make ice. That doesn't mean his kid will be able to, hell his kid could have earth and fire elements..........

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    Well lets say Naruto's 2nd element is water and he does make ice. That doesn't mean his kid will be able to, hell his kid could have earth and fire elements..........
    True. Just because you have blue eyes, doesn't necessarily mean your child will.
    Recessive vs dominant genes, etc.

And I've always wondered if everyone in the hyuuga and uchiha clans had the eye abilities that went with name.
    There must've been a fair bit of inbreeding to accomplish that. :]

I've always wondered what would happen if an uchiha and a hyuuga had a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    I've always wondered what would happen if an uchiha and a hyuuga had a kid.
    Right eye would be a byakugan and their left eye would be a sharingan.
    At least thats what I think Kishi said.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Yes, then they brought up his 2nd affinity might be water, and then water+wind=ice. Then someone brought up the kekkeigenkei thing, after which we tried to figure out/agree on what kekkeigenkei are and how they come to be. Which is directly related to Naruto 'learning' ice jutsu.... Its only been 3 pages, cmon now....
    So people just randomly came up with the idea that he has a second element? Does Kishi really need to revisit elements now?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Not at all, we've had enough about the elements from that stupid anime filler.

former mod
    even the thread's title begins with
    "what if..."

Don't you think it'd fit more into the theories section? That's what we have that damn thing for. And besides, why Ice Jutsu's? I mean, he's a Wind Element type, and maybe,
    thanks to his moster inside , he could use fire technique's too, BUT, why Ice?

Whatever, moving it.

While I doubt Naruto would end up with a carbon-copy of Haku's bloodline limit, I don't see why he couldn't have one. After all, these bloodlines have to start somewhere. There has to be a first member of these bloodlines who is more than just "born with it".