Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto what if naruto were to create ice jutsu"s

would this mean his child would have a kekegenki,not really sure how these things are formed.say for example haku had ice, how did he get it
    cause it was desend from his mom,so did his mom or someone in the blood line
    mix wind + water so it was passed on,not sure how it works wat do u guys think

Bloodline Limits are passed down to children genetically, hence the name "Bloodline Limit". The parents must have it in their blood or dna in order for it to be passed down. If I remember correctly, Haku was the last one of that clan (Please correct me if I'm wrong) and he died, so that ability is no longer alive in the Narutoverse (so far as we know). Same thing went for the Kaguya clan. Kimimaro was the last surviving member of that clan and he died, so his Bloodline Limit ability died with him.

Even if Naruto gains Water as his second Element, he nor would his child be able to use Ice (Hyouton) Element jutsus. (Unless some ridiculous bs comes in and we find out Naruto is a member of Haku's clan -_-)

As for the actually "creation" or beginnings of a Bloodline Limit, is probably from random mutation, much like how it is for human evolution.
    Last edited by erratic; 01-09-2009 at 02:14 AM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

yea so it is mutation,wat kishi did not explain how did they get these moves in the first place

You answered you own question just there, the answer is mutation. Something happens in their dna before birth (a random mutation) and they become capable of doing such things. Then, that ability is passed on via dna to their children, and so on and so forth. The number of ninja who have this ability then grow larger, and a clan is formed. That's pretty much what mutation means. That's how we are what we are now, and not still chimps.
    Last edited by erratic; 01-09-2009 at 03:41 AM.
    Ecchi Pics Below:
    Spoiler!

They were born with it. Thats how they got them in the first place. An ancestor in Haku's bloodline more than likely discovered his/her ice ability by accident the same way Haku did.

cause i woundering,wat if naruto perfected an ice jutsu
    and then had a child wit hinata would the child have the huyga clan byakugan and the ice move that would be awsome

Quote Originally Posted by itachi115 View Post
    cause i woundering,wat if naruto perfected an ice jutsu
    and then had a child wit hinata would the child have the huyga clan byakugan and the ice move that would be awsome
    i think is possible but the ice thing i dont think so the child creating is on Element ^^
    My English Is Bad But Deal With It ^^

Beer and Music
    i think naruto's bloodline will be to check out chicks in hot springs without getting caught..something jiraiya could never complete.lol

and if he were to make ice..that would be pretty crazy for the rasengan, an ice rasenshuriken..O.o..cut someone to pieces

If we believe it to be mutation, then any shinobi has some probability of mutating a new bloodline limit or recreating another 'dead' bloodline limit right?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    unfortunatley I dont think ninja have the skills to alter DNA.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...