Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Its not spam if I was on topic and was telling him my opinion of what he was saying.
    No it was spam - Like alot of your posts I've seen.

And don't argue with the mods - We're just doing our job.

Prediction, Future of Naruto ?

i like naruto alot, mean its just a good manga and anime, but i wanna know what you guys think will happen in the future of naruto, what will happen after akatsuki and all that?

Besides Kabuto/Orochimaru, probably nothing.

Then the last chapter will just peek into the future, Naruto will be Hokage, blah blah blah.

Then the last chapter will just peek into the future, Naruto will be Hokage, blah blah blah.
    lol, i think kishi wouldn't do that, too cheesy.

All the evil guys have been mentioned or introduced in part 1, so if it wasnt mentioned in part 1, then most likely no new evil arc will happen. I think nartuo will end up like the 4th, He will sacrifice his life to save konoha, and naruto will always be remembered. And sasuke will take on naruto beliefs, The juxtapoision of kakashi and obito kind a thing. After naruto sacrifices himself to save sasuke and the village. The relationship will end like kakashi and obito. Sasuke changing his views and such. Then we see a flash forward where sasuke is teaching two students and uses a naruto line like kakashi did using an Obito line. Naruto won't become officially a hokage but his actions will be of a hokage. That is protect the future generations and will of fire.
    Last edited by Zetta; 08-14-2007 at 03:50 AM.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Besides Kabuto/Orochimaru, probably nothing.

no, i have nightmares when i think of Naruto being Hokage.
    a) he needs to grow up
    b) he needs to be less stupid
    c) he needs to forget about Sasuke

so hopefully, we wont be seeing Naruto go Hokage soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    All the evil guys have been mentioned or introduced in part 1, so if it wasnt mentioned in part 1, then most likely no new evil arc will happen. I think nartuo will end up like the 4th, He will sacrifice his life to save konoha, and naruto will always be remembered. And sasuke will take on naruto beliefs, The juxtapoision of kakashi and obito kind a thing. After naruto sacrifices himself to save sasuke and the village. The relationship will end like kakashi and obito. Sasuke changing his views and such. Then we see a flash forward where sasuke is teaching two students and uses a naruto line like kakashi did with them using a Obito line. Naruto won't become officially a hokage but his actions will be of a hokage.
    oh, i can see this happening. Saving village + Sasuke then a resemblance to the Kakashi/Obito situation. Furthermore, Sasuke change of heart and being Hokage in Naruto's place and fullfilling his goal.

but still imo, Death of Naruto = best ending eva
    Quote Originally Posted by CiTo_Uchiha View Post
    Kishi says:

Uchiha = God

Uzumaki = Shit
    Spoiler!

I hope the end is much like Zetta expressed, but I think it would be cool to do more mangas like the ninja wars when the fourth was still alive. Or maybe the good old days when both the first and second hokages were still around. Maybe even a manga from the perspective of a different village.

Banned
    i made this same thread a while bk lol

Quote Originally Posted by kryu View Post
    no, i have nightmares when i think of Naruto being Hokage.
    a) he needs to grow up
    b) he needs to be less stupid
    c) he needs to forget about Sasuke

so hopefully, we wont be seeing Naruto go Hokage soon.

oh, i can see this happening. Saving village + Sasuke then a resemblance to the Kakashi/Obito situation. Furthermore, Sasuke change of heart and being Hokage in Naruto's place and fullfilling his goal.

but still imo, Death of Naruto = best ending eva
    Dude, ain't nobody sayin' that would happen soon. A&B are pretty good points really, I hope he makes it...In about 8-10 years when he's grown up a bit and isn't being dumb but he'll likely always be a buffoon, that's just how he's written.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

more bad guys will show up or naruto will take the chunin or jonin exam. Or well see a new love intrest for another character. Or naruto will train sum more

yet another very crappy sig

A chuunin/jounin exam or love interest would most likely be filler.

I just can't think of a new villain just popping up and making some evil plot. Maybe there'll be another Ninja war, and we'll get to see some of Rock/Cloud village?