Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    i think its a %99 chance it was a clone

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Naruto sent 3000 clones in random directions, I don't even think the real him moved from the meeting spot.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Quote Originally Posted by Spade View Post
    Naruto sent 3000 clones in random directions, I don't even think the real him moved from the meeting spot.
    Why wouldn't the real him move? Kiba says that the scent of Sasuke is going everywhere, and Naruto says that the only thing to do is look everywhere at once. That doesn't mean, "Only the clones look." They want to use every available source, so the clones and everyone else would be looking.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    It's so retarded, but I see it being a big possibility. That is, if Itachi is there to capture Naruto. I personally believe he's not there to do that, but for other reasons. But whatever, it's possible.

stop spamming
    Its not spam if I was on topic and was telling him my opinion of what he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    Why wouldn't the real him move? Kiba says that the scent of Sasuke is going everywhere, and Naruto says that the only thing to do is look everywhere at once. That doesn't mean, "Only the clones look." They want to use every available source, so the clones and everyone else would be looking.
    The real one doesnt have to move because his clones can search EVERY direction. If there are 100 scents in different directions, all naruto has to do is make 100 clones go each way.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    The real one doesnt have to move because his clones can search EVERY direction. If there are 100 scents in different directions, all naruto has to do is make 100 clones go each way.
    If the clones could look everywhere possible, then nobody would have gone anywhere - Naruto would have just made the clones, and everybody would have stood around waiting.

The fact is, Naruto's clones are looking just like the rest of the team is looking because they need all the help they can get. The scent may be going in 100 directions, but Naruto can't even chase one scent; only Kiba can chase the scents. Naruto made all the clones so as much distance as possible could be covered searching for Sasuke. As much distance as possible doesn't mean a lot of clones but not the real team members; it means every available source.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    If the clones could look everywhere possible, then nobody would have gone anywhere - Naruto would have just made the clones, and everybody would have stood around waiting.

The fact is, Naruto's clones are looking just like the rest of the team is looking because they need all the help they can get. The scent may be going in 100 directions, but Naruto can't even chase one scent; only Kiba can chase the scents. Naruto made all the clones so as much distance as possible could be covered searching for Sasuke. As much distance as possible doesn't mean a lot of clones but not the real team members; it means every available source.
    umm because clones dissppear with one hit? Kiba and team will follow a scent hoping they run into sasuke,

we don't know that yet, all we know is that naruto dispersed himself, we don't know if the konoha team actually seperated or whether naruto's clones got given all the work.

next arc, it could be a rescue, since pein is after naruto. but then again, it could be another really big battle. and in the process, maybe akatsuke could gather up more members...they've suddenly just started to all die one after the other. sasori, hidan, kakuzu and diedara. they're just down to 5 group members and well, who knows whos going to be killed next. i mean, they're the main enemy; they all can't just die now.

Veteran Member
    the real one would still be with kiba and super awesome kakashi, and when a clone finds him he will pop and then they go in that direction....i dont think itachi will be the one to capture naruto, maybe pein

my armpits smell.....

oh and stop spamming