Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Manga's Future

Does anybody else thinks the next arc might be a rescue Naruto arc?
    I mean, he, or his clone is about to face Itachi, now if its the real him, then he is done for, and he also has Pein that is about to go after him, someone who as they said, never lost a fight, so, anyone else thinks he will get captured (good drama would be he gets defeated right when Sakura and Sasuke arrive, after a hopefully a good fight, to see akatsuki leaving with naruto).
    And now Konoha sends a team/s to rescue him, since he has to be the last one to have the kyubi sucked out of him, they got a bit more time.
    Something else that pop in my head would be while Naruto is been imprisoned, Kyubi tells Naruto about Madara Uchiha so we all learn who he really is and such.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

I'm hoping the last Jinchuriki before Naruto will like, help out or something and not just be randomly caught like the others without showing it.

All jinchuuriki are fodder other than 1 and 9.

Pein being assigned pretty much means he's as good as kidnapped. So yes.
    If Naruto whoops Pein's @55 then we will all know kishimoto has gone insane.
    By the way, I am pretty sure that Naruto's clone encountered Itachi, yet I feel one of two things will happen. Everyone goes after Itachi either killing him or retreating. Pein might not enter the picture for a while since it seems that he's in an entirely different geographic location than both Hebi and the Leaf's team.

All jinchuuriki are fodder other than 1 and 9.
    Well you don't know that for a fact. That's still one left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Well you don't know that for a fact. That's still one left.
    Alright, all shown jinchuuriki other than 1 & 9 are fodder.

It's so retarded, but I see it being a big possibility. That is, if Itachi is there to capture Naruto. I personally believe he's not there to do that, but for other reasons. But whatever, it's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkirou View Post
    Probably.
    stop spamming

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Emperor
    No I don't think so because Naruto is a priority, in order to capture him the Akatsuki members have to pretty much kill of the rest of the squad and Kishimoto must be nuts to kill of that many characters at once. Oh yeah Naruto must be totally brain dead if he actually used his original instead of a clone as a scout.

Hmm could happen, i think they are gonna introduce 8 tails as a new guy, and will be part of the main story arc. Just my theory, i also think Sasuke will now be shown a lot more, even more then naruto. I think naruto might get captured, Sasuke will go save naruto after he kills itachi. He will re-create his broken bonds.

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    No I don't think so because Naruto is a priority, in order to capture him the Akatsuki members have to pretty much kill of the rest of the squad and Kishimoto must be nuts to kill of that many characters at once. Oh yeah Naruto must be totally brain dead if he actually used his original instead of a clone as a scout.
    Didn't Naruto send out a bunch of clones and himself to search for Sasuke? It's more likely that it's a clone since there are so many more, but it may be the real Naruto, just like if Sakura showed up, it would be the real Sakura.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!