Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Same goes for Wolverine: most of yours cannot be used due to the poor quality. Even if it's just 95kB max., they can be in higher quality than that.

zid: name of the series are in the filename.
    Which ones? I though they were quite good. All were manga scans and all were resized downwards to increase quality.

Let me know which ones and I'll photoshop the better.

Also I don't think everything should be high res, high quality as manga is also about art and I tried to show a sense of what type of artwork one could expect from the manga that is being showcased in the banner e.g. Vampire Knight, Little Jumper, xxxHOLIC etc.

But on the other side I do understand that readers will be more inclined to read a manga that looks high quality rather than something that looks less well done, and if that is what MangaShare decided to do then I will try and help out. Just thought I'd throw my opinion out there as I feel its a valid point.
    Last edited by Wolverine; 01-09-2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Fook Mi, Fook Yu, Yeah Baby!

From the ones you posted, these:

Spoiler!

Just compare the quality to these:
    http://mangashare.com/static/images/feature/515-1.jpg
    http://mangashare.com/static/images/feature/503-1.jpg

And Nana/Muhyo's ones should be more colored... not just black/white or blue/white.

I quickly batched through a few didn't want to do too much to them, let me know if they need to be brighter or anything.

Spoiler!

MOAR!!!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Wolverine; 01-09-2009 at 02:46 PM. Reason: "Before I answer that I wish to have my lawyer present"

Cleaned Up!

Spoiler!

New:

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Wolverine; 01-09-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Ip man is awsome! but can Donnie Yen act?

These images were added.

Spoiler!

One more thing, the name files... please name it exactly as the manga's name. No abbreviations, we don't know every manga out there.

Alright, I need some clarification. Darkfire, for which manga is the rosario.jpg, RV-I or II.
    Last edited by fxu; 01-09-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Was Tetsuwan Girl, The World God Only Knows, Embalming, Toriko, DNAngel, & Skip Beat not good enough? Are are you gonna add them later?

Also I thought the Katekyo Hitman Reborn I've posted is more clean and slicker than the one up currently.

Kudos to who ever got the Nana Banner, and my favorite image the people wearing the bunny rabbits heads, can I have that cause I can only press refresh so many times as I forgot to see what it was called.

This is a little anal but on firefox the banner is perfect but on IE6 the image seems to be cutting off at the to ans appearing at the bottom.

Mx0 & InuYasha need to be deleted from the list in the first post -done, zid and Lost Brain is called Lost+Brain (I will write the name fully above the banner ).
    Last edited by zidane21ps; 01-09-2009 at 10:27 PM.

Neon Genesis Evangelion and The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi also need deletion from the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Was Tetsuwan Girl, The World God Only Knows, Embalming, Toriko, DNAngel, & Skip Beat not good enough? Are are you gonna add them later?

Also I thought the Katekyo Hitman Reborn I've posted is more clean and slicker than the one up currently.

Kudos to who ever got the Nana Banner, and my favorite image the people wearing the bunny rabbits heads, can I have that cause I can only press refresh so many times as I forgot to see what it was called.

This is a little anal but on firefox the banner is perfect but on IE6 the image seems to be cutting off at the to ans appearing at the bottom.

Mx0 & InuYasha need to be deleted from the list in the first post -done, zid and Lost Brain is called Lost+Brain (I will write the name fully above the banner ).

- If you posted those banners in the same post as other banners that have been uploaded, I guess that means those were not good enough (although I no longer upload banners ever since the new version of MS started running).

- Reborn! picture has been replaced by yours.

- I think the rabbit picture you mean is Doubt's one.

- Bluds is currently working on the issues with IE.

- Done and done.

Spoiler!

Couldn't fit them all in one post.

Spoiler!