Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Talking Immortal Regis ~ Juder & Ga On-Bi

Probably my favorite manga, there's 36 chapters out at the moment scanned by Meep.

Summary:
    One day, suddenly... a night where the moon shines like never before, a boy meets the otherworldly Serin, a denizen of Chaos, only to die and become the undead. Now immortal, he can no longer exist with humans due to an ancient law... A tale of revelations that begins as he returns to Chaos, the start of a new adventure!
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

ipsa scientia potestas est

Senjougahara Fascination!

It was ok until it got screwed up with the sequel ... something of Avalon was it?

Yeah, I feel bad for people who read the prequel than sequel. Whenever I reread it I just start with sequel as it's a let-down.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespeare

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Omfg.. Don't tell me, another Laud, over expressive, underage main character who will surpass all logic and impossibilities and when all odds are against him, somehow save the entire universe using his "Undiscovered" power.. O.O

Please describe the character's personality before I start misjudging >_>

Ops too late..XD

Well to start with Jae-Hyuk, the main character, has practically zero talent to begin with. Even after training he doesn't really improve to the point where he could hold his own against a decent opponent and come out with minor injuries, so he's not some genius kid who suddenly becomes incredible. Now I won't spoil it from there so next is personality-wise. He's a bit hot-headed but it doesn't cause him to do something stupid that puts him in a bad situation. Secondly, he can actually think his way through a somewhat difficult situation and doesn't need dumb-luck to get through. He's also caring as well. In regard to his power, it's natural for an undead and for saving the universe: He's more at a cross-road between being a savior or destroyer.
    It's not the best explanation but I hope it helps somewhat.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    As long as hes better then Ichigo and Naruto. And he sounds better!

So will watch! Thanks.

Good manga >_< I really like it
    The main Hero is not some stupid ass, like Naruto: (I will not do that.. or that!!! it's my way of ninja) - he has worries, but he CAN accept the change and I think he don't give a damn about the world, he has his own problems -_-

PS my fav. part is when he meets Depore:

Jae-Hyuk: - Wait!! I need you!!
    Depore turns around and kissed him: - You, want, me?
    Jae-Hyuk in that deep kiss : - Yes, I want you....

Quote Originally Posted by Shugo View Post
    Good manga >_< I really like it
    The main Hero is not some stupid ass, like Naruto: (I will not do that.. or that!!! it's my way of ninja) - he has worries, but he CAN accept the change and I think he don't give a damn about the world, he has his own problems -_-

PS my fav. part is when he meets Depore:

Jae-Hyuk: - Wait!! I need you!!
    Depore turns around and kissed him: - You, want, me?
    Jae-Hyuk in that deep kiss : - Yes, I want you....
    Haha, that was great! Now for Serin...oh wait Depore! I was kidding!(not really)...

He sure has some good options around him.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona

Main character is ok --- he's definitely better than naruto, bleach and guy from veritas. He's a dumber version of naruto and it's so sad because it ruins the plot somehow. Anyway, main character is very ambitious which is good.

Is the sequel still on-going? I read 4 chapters then gave up

I don't know, I read around 4 or 5 as well and put it down. My friend had said he read all of it so far but I don't know how long it's been.
    Ava&Sig by Ravona