Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, as a standard rule, I strongly recommend The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for your anime viewing pleasure.

Now, onto business: You seem to be the type who favors action over romance or slice of life. If so, then my recommendation list would also include: Neon Genesis Evangelion (a must watch, it has achieved a level of fame almost on par to Dragon Ball), Full Metal Panic (all three seasons, especially fumoffu), Code Geass and Darker than Black. If you want a long running ongoing anime series that satisfies your weekend cravings for pretty much the rest of your life, I would recommend One Piece.

Also, if you prefer drama/slice of life/romance over combat actions, I would recommend Kanon, Air and Clannad.

haruhi suzumiya is already on my list but thanks! also ive had the subed version of neon genesis evangelion on dvd for a while just havent been able to find it to watch it lol. full metal panic is on my list somewhere there too. ive read a little one piece just didnt find it to interesting. most of the time when it comes to an action anime it has to be really good action, like the samurai x ova's. i tend to get more into something with a great story line no matter what it is. and once again thanks to everyone who has recomended stuff im currently looking into everything thats been mentioned so far.

How susceptible are you to traps? Do you fear becoming gay?

If you do then definately don't read my recommendation... (hid it in spoiler just in case)

Spoiler!

| MangaTraders - Lackey | HentaiTraders - Staff | AnimeInfo.org - Admin |
    Scanlation: Typesetter, Editor, Scanner, Cleaner, & Connoisseur
    Warning: Due to the nature of Ariolander all posts now come with a disclaimer.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Claymore? -.-