Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    I'd definitely considered the issue of new releases being 'new' and at the top rather than new chapters per se. At the end of the day I still think this format is better than having 10 different naruto and 10 different bleach in the top 15 spots of the tracker on a Thursday/Friday.

I meant to add online reader links on the series pages... but it slipped my mind, much like integrating the favoriting features. Those are some things I'll take a look at when I get home from work tonight.
    Ye that's true, keeps clutter down.

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    Right at the top, missed it too at first glance.
    Thanks, but there may be a problem.

When I used IE 6, I couldn't see the links at all, then I tried Firefox, and IE 7. I then saw the links on Both FF & IE7.

Looks like IE6 has non-standard HTML probs. IF this is a resolveable issue , then I think its worth alerting the Mods to it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Thanks, but there may be a problem.

When I used IE 6, I couldn't see the links at all, then I tried Firefox, and IE 7. I then saw the links on Both FF & IE7.

Looks like IE6 has non-standard HTML probs. IF this is a resolveable issue , then I think its worth alerting the Mods to it.
    IE6 is always a dick, I still wonder why people do not upgrade their IE or choose a new browser.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    IE6 is always a dick, I still wonder why people do not upgrade their IE or choose a new browser.
    because their computer can't keep up with it ?

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    Yeah, for me the Corporate IT dept refuse to upgrade. Also MS won't allow IE7 on my 2000 boxes, so I use FF.

Anyway just thought I'd bring it up.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Yeah, for me the Corporate IT dept refuse to upgrade. Also MS won't allow IE7 on my 2000 boxes, so I use FF.

Anyway just thought I'd bring it up.
    im pretty sure blud is gonna fix it so no worries he is a pro webdeveloper afterall so i assume he will

and theres nothing wrong with bringing it up, anything will help so try to bring up as much as possible

Ooooh shiny. Just wondering, are you going to/is it possible to change the release links into hyperlink text rather than the URL? (IE for ddl instead of ddl2.mangashare.com/blahblah, just to say DDL) etc. I just think it looks better that way but either way, nice stuff.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Not sure if this just applies to me, but I can't type out <3 on the release comments. Typing out < will get me &lt; and > will get me &gt; so my heart turns out like so: &lt;3

Veteran Member
    The search-box in IE7 looks a bit off (I am not even trying it in IE6 because I dislike it with great intensity ). Other than that and the already reported issue with the profile pages, it looks great.
    Knowing how much work an upgrade like this takes, I have to say you have done a splendid job. Keep it up!

Thanks for the heads up on that IE7 bug.

Also, something I'm trying out with the reader is to load/cache the next page while you're reading the previous one - so when you click next the page loads instantly. Has anyone noticed improvements with this? Good/bad/negligible?