Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation MangaShare Site Maintenance Jan 7th, 09

The entire MangaShare website and services will be offline for 1-3 hours tomorrow morning (January 7th, 2009) beginning at approximately 10:30 AM EST to prepare the site for some upgrades.

Maintenance is complete. Still working out some issues with the new format, everything should be at a functional level though, enjoy =)

Well shot me if you already know, but the profile pages are kinda goofy

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    Well shot me if you already know, but the profile pages are kinda goofy
    Thanks for the heads up, these always seem to break whenever I touch the design =/

Not to be rude but with the new form it makes the user control panel view look horrible. I have my resolution at 1024x768. Is there a way Blud can add the option for 3.1 to be selectable as well for a different theme, or no thats not possible?

Edit: I didn't see the following posts below sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    Well shoot me if you already know, but the profile pages are kinda goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by blud View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, these always seem to break whenever I touch the design =/
    Edit 2: Ok the control panel is fixed looking good.
    Last edited by Hand Banana; 01-07-2009 at 09:10 PM.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Not to be rude but with the new form it makes the user control panel view look horrible. I have my resolution at 1024x768. Is there a way Blud can add the option for 3.1 to be selectable as well for a different theme, or no thats not possible?

Edit: I didn't see the following posts below sorry.
    Nah, right now the forum styles I can see are this version 5 and the original one.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

The RSS feed I was using, http://feeds.feedburner.com/mangashare, is no longer listing the scanlation group since the release of the new site. Just a heads up if you're still supporting it as it's really helpful to determine whats a 'new' release and what's just the same chapter by a different group (ie. Bleach 340 vs Bleach 340 (Sleepyfans)).

Thanks, sites looking great.

Made some headway with the profile pages, still a little wonkyness but I'll figure it out

The "new" not always being "latest chapter" will definitely confuse me when I forget what chapter I'm on *laughs* otherwise it's all cool.

Online Reader isnt linked on the series page though? I thought that was really weird. Weird enough to post on the forum about anyway :/

Quote Originally Posted by not_my_god View Post
    The "new" not always being "latest chapter" will definitely confuse me when I forget what chapter I'm on *laughs* otherwise it's all cool.

Online Reader isnt linked on the series page though? I thought that was really weird. Weird enough to post on the forum about anyway :/
    I'd definitely considered the issue of new releases being 'new' and at the top rather than new chapters per se. At the end of the day I still think this format is better than having 10 different naruto and 10 different bleach in the top 15 spots of the tracker on a Thursday/Friday.

I meant to add online reader links on the series pages... but it slipped my mind, much like integrating the favoriting features. Those are some things I'll take a look at when I get home from work tonight.