Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

another candidate for the title of uchiha madara

i think madara is under konoha's nose....

checkout chapter 327 page 9...i think kishimoto left a clue on who is madara....

that guy's name btw is namiashi raidou...
    the guy beside 3rd hokage on the chuunin exam
    the guy who fought the sound 4 chapter 184 page 15 (he has white hair in this chapter...wonder why?..)

then check 396 and 397 where tobi partially unmask....(i know the scars on 327 is towards to the left while tobi has scars towards the right....but that raidou guy and tobi have the same hair)

another connection is the crows....itachi frequently used crows as genjutsu...and raidou used crows to distract hidan and kakuzu on chapter 327...

um... well anything is possible I guess, but this seems a little far fetched, even for me.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Impossible. Raidou was a part of the squad that Tsunade put together to track down Akatsuki in Chapter 318. Earlier in the same chapter Tobi was with Deidara dragging the 3-tails around.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Impossible. Raidou was a part of the squad that Tsunade put together to track down Akatsuki in Chapter 318. Earlier in the same chapter Tobi was with Deidara dragging the 3-tails around.
    As Expected from Thunda Sempai.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    but he can be anywhere at anymoment

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Also, Ino and Chouji were in the same special squad with Raidou. So while Raidou was leading the squad, at the same time he (as Tobi) was sleeping on the 3-tails?

but tobi is able to what seems like teleport.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Hey ... how about this ... Madara is ... wait for it ...

Spoiler!

He looks like him a litte but i doubt he is it.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.detective View Post
    i think madara is under konoha's nose....

checkout chapter 327 page 9...i think kishimoto left a clue on who is madara....

that guy's name btw is namiashi raidou...
    the guy beside 3rd hokage on the chuunin exam
    the guy who fought the sound 4 chapter 184 page 15 (he has white hair in this chapter...wonder why?..)

then check 396 and 397 where tobi partially unmask....(i know the scars on 327 is towards to the left while tobi has scars towards the right....but that raidou guy and tobi have the same hair)

another connection is the crows....itachi frequently used crows as genjutsu...and raidou used crows to distract hidan and kakuzu on chapter 327...
    Nice analysis but I doubt it

besides, what's on Raidou's is more like a scar but on Tobi, it looks more like a wrinkles *lol*