Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach New Story Arc????

I'm an along time fan of Bleach.. I started out reading the tokabon released by Viz/SJ when it first came out. My passion for Bleach always stayed strong between the two months of waiting..heck after the first volume came out I read it 17 times in the two months time waiting for the second one. Soon though I discovered scanlations..for the few weeks it took me to read and catch up with the current Japanese arc it was bliss I read like 20 chapters a day and then a soon caught up. For a while I enjoyed waiting week after week for the next chapter in the Hueco arc..now after what seems forever its grown tasteless there’s too much fight (hard to believe). I'm tired of seeing Ichigo getting beat to a pulp and barely win against his opponent *coughgrimjowcough* and then only have to defeat another for the total of five weeks worth of chapters. Its like all the Espada are just lining up trying to beat him up a little bit more for the next guy...I want a new arc, a new story and I want to see more of the captains that have been booted out of the story temporarily...I'm just wondering if I'm the only one with these feelings and if not what should the Bleach story address next??? I think Kisuke and what his story should be revealed fully and played around with for a while.... while....

Winter Wars.

I think we may be stuck in Hueco Mundo for a bit while Kubo figures out how he links this arc to the next one. Essentially until he decides how to end this arc. Until then they'll just keep slogging through Espada. It's not hard to see the problem though: how do you extract 5-6 characters from a battlefield such as hueco mundo when they have 8 impossible to defeat enemies standing in their way?

Most likely Renji and Ishida will manage to kill #8 and then pick up Chad and Rukia. Aftr they get them they'll escape hueco mundo. As for Ichigo even if he manages to beat Noitorra he'll most likely have to give in to his hollow side a little to do it. And there's still the female Espada waiting to strike.
    My pants are on break right now.

Why do I like Naruto?

Spoiler!

Yeah the winter wars will definatley cover the captains battling wise, like how the Chuunin Exams in Naruto showed us some of the other characters powers.

I think 75% percent of BLEACH fans are sick of the Heuco Mundo Arc which is Ichi vs. GJ Neverending battle's fault. So I agree with you partly, while GJ and Ichi were insanely annoying I found the other fights really awesome and the story was getting really interesting.

As long as I don't see Ichigo in another stupid fight for another ten chapters I'm completely fine with the Heuco Mundo Arc.

P.S I think everyone is longing for some Kenpachi action
    O.o

*Scratch*. I don't think Bleach will ever change style. The battles after battles style will be dragged on. As for the Winter War, it isn't gonna happen.

At the current rate, it seems that Ichigo and his gang alone are going to take out Aizen. It's quite clear that the Shinigami 13 Squads, namely all the Shinigami that are ranked below 3rd seat, are like shit, in a literal fashion. If a Winter War actually occurred, that would be pathetic. At the current rate this is going, there is a 90% possibility that the Captains will enter Hueco and war against the Arrancars there. And there will be more sword fights, more blood, more barely made it wins for the good guys and stuff....

Can I go to sleep now?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    *Scratch*. I don't think Bleach will ever change style. The battles after battles style will be dragged on. As for the Winter War, it isn't gonna happen.

At the current rate, it seems that Ichigo and his gang alone are going to take out Aizen. It's quite clear that the Shinigami 13 Squads, namely all the Shinigami that are ranked below 3rd seat, are like shit, in a literal fashion. If a Winter War actually occurred, that would be pathetic. At the current rate this is going, there is a 90% possibility that the Captains will enter Hueco and war against the Arrancars there. And there will be more sword fights, more blood, more barely made it wins for the good guys and stuff....

Can I go to sleep now?
    Yes, but at least we would have some variety. Seriously, Ichigo's fights are so boring, all he does pretty much is *zoom* Getsuga *zoom* Getsuga...And look at the people he's been fighting, they aren't much better. >_>
    Last edited by Kaosu; 08-26-2007 at 06:42 AM.
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

I think Bleach has always been based on lots of combat, but now its all the manga is, no more wondering, like back a while ago the aizen "murder" in soul society was intriging, but now all the cards have been shown and there are no more mysteries

Bleach needs to bring back its mysteries

yeah, we still got tons of mysteries in this series, we got the "When will his father fight again", we got Kisuke Urahara bankai realease, we got the whole Soul Society King, we got the whole "what are the Vaizards reasons, and how big is it what they are planning to do", I also bet there is something to do with the Quincy doctor(Ryūken Ishida), he is one heck of a strong character i bet. We got all those incoming arcs coming soon, i am sure we will get to see tons of action from other characters.
    AWSOME, ONE PIECE IS JUST FREAKING AWSOME!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Erpada View Post
    yeah, we still got tons of mysteries in this series, we got the "When will his father fight again", we got Kisuke Urahara bankai realease, we got the whole Soul Society King, we got the whole "what are the Vaizards reasons, and how big is it what they are planning to do", I also bet there is something to do with the Quincy doctor(Ryūken Ishida), he is one heck of a strong character i bet. We got all those incoming arcs coming soon, i am sure we will get to see tons of action from other characters.
    I'd actually forgotten how important all those things are. For the past few months, it's all been Ichigo & company vs. Arrancar. You've got my interested in the big story again.
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Yeah, we got a lot of things to happen and i hope we soon will....
    The problem is, i think, that this last Ichigo/Grimm stuff has taken too much time all in once... When other stories are freezed out... The risk is for bleach to get boring(maybe just a little)
    Btw, i'm waiting for Vaizard Squad to jump in and lend a hand....
    Is also true that if the Captains are going fight the Arrancars now, they're all gonna die as dogs(exept Kenpachi i'd say).
    About a new arc, i'd like Vaizards to join somehow Ichigo and friends(viceversa would do the same).
    Last edited by patrick_tambu; 08-27-2007 at 08:18 PM.
    Give me your best shot pal, i can take it.