Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    it will be a combination of 2nd and 3rd gear
    He already did this.

Quote Originally Posted by Miineur View Post
    final hit on moria
    In this fight. Here: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/482/14-15/

It was called Jet shell. He filled himself with air and continued to launch into Moria like a giant rubber bullet.

blindSharingan

Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    it will be a combination of 2nd and 3rd gear
    He already did this.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miineur
    final hit on moria
    In this fight. Here: http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/482/14-15/

It was called Jet shell. He filled himself with air and continued to launch into Moria like a giant rubber bullet.
    thats kool as, i didnt realise he achieved 4th gear till i saw that.
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

He hasn't called it gear 4th though. There still could be a gear 4th it just won't be a combination of 2nd and 3rd.

He will obviously use his teeth as swords.

no not at all i can see a pure defense mode or some thing

I really can't see gear fourth as anything other than a way to increase the density of his rubber (defense), it's such a logical follow-up to speed and strength, and it makes sense in the same way the other two gears make sense.

However, I think it would be quickly outclassed by those in the new world. I mean, wouldn't the hardest Luffy could get be equivalent to diamond? And we've seen what happens to guys made of real diamond... though I do suppose not many are on that level.

TANK JET GIANT LUFFY FOR PIRATE KING!

yeah i had the same idea and i think the density thing it good. he could use gear 2 to get above them and speed up the become dense in to a huge weight bomb .

I wouldn't be surprised if haki can make luffy fly.

"Little Dude, I was born to do this."

Well i doubt he will gain any extra strength in the current couple chapters other then Haki. He will probably get LOTS of rest, and start training as much as possible, see'ing how he is losing everyone. Lost his crew, his brother. He now has noone. His grand father is in navy, so he cant even ask him for any help. His father, he will not show up for some time.

This is going to be Luffy's biggest test. He will gain the most out of everyone. he WILL become stronger, and will protect everyone the next time ANYTHING happens. He will become Pirate King!

LOL!

MY THEORY OF A POSSIBLE GEAR 4TH- i think that luffy's gear 4th will be initialized when he slows down his heart rate to a pace off complete relax (oppose to his normal hyper self) thus increasing his density in his rubber skin to almost dat of steal, he wont be like a rubber band any more but more like mister fantastic which will cancel his sling shot attacks so his punches and hits are more accurate and firm and he will have the ability to morph into almost any state he wants which will improve his creativity!!!!!

ON THE DOWN SIDE- he might be as slow as gear3rd,he will be more opened to attacks because of his decreased speed and evasion but his increase density makes up for this if he remains in this state too long he might go into cardiac arrest due to his heart pumping almost to a stand still, he wont be able to use gear 2nd (as it is the opposite)

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE-his durability as a rubber man increases with his density allowing to withstand higher temperatures than his base gear, he uses alot less energy so he isn't tired after use no immediate side effects, more firm attacks, ability to moph into other shapes for long periods.

if luffy can master this he may be unstopable
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.