Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Luffy's Grear 4th - Luffy turning into 'red' not pink(which is in grear 2nd- "PINK LUFFY" ). At this stage Luffy is very hot, even Aokiji(the ice dude) will be no match for Luffy. He also possess greater speed compared to grear 2nd and also incredible strength which is equally or maybe surpassing the strength of his grear 3rd. Hope you may have an idea of what I am thinking.

Crazy Idea!

Maybe Luffy will split himself into multiple Luffys!

Then he uses attacks with the words 'double' or 'multi'

2 ideas how it might work

1# He does cellular divison, like single celled thingys do
    2# He stretches phenominally until his organs are twice as big then spilts

I imagine the downsides be that it'd be incredibly painful both ways and a risk to all food and life on the planet
    An army of Luffys!
    Last edited by Rankaratar; 04-01-2008 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Both of these ideas will never happen... Luffy is a guy made of rubber. He doesn't have the ability to turn really hot all of a sudden or split his body organs/cells. Think before you type
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

Veteran Member
    i want to see luffy create an edge on his body like that one knife guy whose body was knives

or maybe somehow wind up his arm or stretch it really far back for a fast puncheroo
    or he would use his body to stretch around and suffocate a person by squeezing him to deth

or even better would be luffy learning some awesome defense....like a gear to make his body hard

and by the way avafiery, you should take your own advice....why would you think steam comes off of luffy?
    Spoiler!

Uh...no offence Anarchis, but are you a dumbass? Steam comes out of his body cuz he's making his blood go f*cking fast, but if Luffy goes to the extreme of being so hot that even making Aokiji's ice immune to him, he would be dead, assuming that he's human...
    If you like manga, then help me out! :]
    Click>>><<<Click

Manga I enjoy reading/finished reading:
    One Piece, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Mahou Sensei Negima, Shaman King, D. Gray-Man, Air Gear, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Full Metal Alchemist, Psyren, Black Cat, Soul Eater, Satan 666, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle, Bakuman, King of Thorn

by the way is there a 1st gear

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    by the way is there a 1st gear
    i thinks thats just him being normal

Gear 1 = Normal Luffy

What if he could makes his body harder ? ROCK LUFFY LOL

Take A Piece Of Peace Piece of Peace's Avatar
    Well, Seeing as how the supposed 'Gear 1' is Luffy in a normal state and Gear 2nd is mostly Speed but seems to be somewhat powerful because of how fast his attacks are moving. Gear 3nd is obvious and is mostly Power but it seems slow, so it's like the opposite of Gear second. after looking at those two gears, I think it'd be safe to say that a 'Gear 4th' Would be a decrease in power and possibly speed, for a great deal of defense.

I also agree with Ihek and his thoughts on Gear 4th:

"Luffy's Gear 4th - Luffy turning into 'red' not pink(which is in grear 2nd- "PINK LUFFY" ). At this stage Luffy is very hot, even Aokiji(the ice dude) will be no match for Luffy. He also possess greater speed compared to grear 2nd and also incredible strength which is equally or maybe surpassing the strength of his grear 3rd. Hope you may have an idea of what I am thinking."

"Nothing is either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
    -William Shakespeare