Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jink View Post
    Mugiwara Pirates on drugs, awesome. To me that's kind of lame, taking steroids is Chopper's thing. Luffy consuming something like that to make him stronger doesn't seem likely to me, unless of course he ate it by accident.
    Which is very likely

i dont think that luffy whil gain strenght trough gear 4, he will probably come up whit some other way or maybe he'll just power up by fighting like he did before the cp9 part
    ------------------------------------------
    Knowing Oda there is no way we will be able to guess Luffy's next technique :p .

But just to add to the fun, what if Chopper develops a potion or something along those lines that will allow Luffy to eat a 2nd Devil Fruit?
    i dont think that would happen and how would the potions effect be infinite or will he just need it 1 time a day or something? i think it would be lame
    Last edited by Vacuum; 08-15-2007 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Judgement Will Come. FinalDestiny's Avatar
    i'm not sure wat Gear Fourth would be, but if or when Luffy does get that power, well, i can't wait for it!!
    http://www.klaive.net/NarutoBanner01.jpg

"Now, we head towards the battlefield! Believe, and our blades will not break!
    Believe, and our blades will not break! Though the roads we take may be different,
    our iron hearts will beat as one! Swear, that even if the Earth is torn asunder, we will
    live and return here once again!"- Abarai Renji

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=152105
    Earn free prizes like Game Cards, gaming accessories, Anime and Manga, iTunes gift cards and more~

I don't know what the 4th gear could possibly be but I bet the side effect would be him being all streched out and not being able to go back to normal...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by DukeTheGold View Post
    To become the strongest, Luffy will doubtlessly continue to evolve. Gear 2nd and 3rd would not guarantee his victories in the future, especially in the New World. There is little doubt that in the future, Luffy shall develop a fourth gear.

So, what's the fourth gear consisted of? And what will be the fourth gear's side effect? What price will Luffy pay in order to surpass his own limitation? Keep it in mind that so far Gear 2nd and 3rd are scientifically plausible.
    ATTENTION! SPOILER!
    Later in the manga, Luffy's gears go up to 5.(it's true) The 4th gear allows Luffy to become solid, REALLY solid. Swords cannot hurt him in this gear as well as bullets. Now the 5TH gear is alittle more complicated, in the 5th gear, Luffy can control ALL his abilities(gears) and use them together.(Yes it sounds like a lame bs. But it's true.)

Quote Originally Posted by roy9404 View Post
    ATTENTION! SPOILER!
    Later in the manga, Luffy's gears go up to 5.(it's true) The 4th gear allows Luffy to become solid, REALLY solid. Swords cannot hurt him in this gear as well as bullets. Now the 5TH gear is alittle more complicated, in the 5th gear, Luffy can control ALL his abilities(gears) and use them together.(Yes it sounds like a lame bs. But it's true.)
    So, which manga chapter(s) do these Gears appear in, then?

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    So, which manga chapter(s) do these Gears appear in, then?
    Wondering the same.
    "The wired might actually be thought of as a highly advanced upper layer of the real world. In other words, physical reality is nothing but an illusion, a hologram of the information that flows to us through the wired."

--Playing as an online 'devil's advocate' since 1998.--

Luffy needs brass knuckles made of diamond and tipped with sea stone. Thus making Luffy able to one hit KO almost all DF users.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by roflohtehnoez View Post
    Wondering the same.
    its not translated yet. and i dont know WHICH chapter it is...but i'm pretty sure...my friend who read the whole onepiece told me...(by the way, onepiece is done, it's just not translated in english yet.)if you dont wanna believe me, fine...

What would Gear 4th be, normal is stretching body/skin, then super blood, bones. what else is there? I doubt there will be a Gear 4th, surely Luffy will develop a whole nother style of technique at some stage.