Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    pointy bullets...hmm....can you link us to some prove, im guessing the fire thing is true, luffy is a really lucky guy, his brother is his natural enemy!

i would think luffy can reppel even pointy bullets
    do you remember the damage that rob luccis shigan did to luffy???

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

yeah.....but wasn't that becuase of his TEKAI (hardening technique) mixed with Shiggan (finger)

ill re-read, thanx

Quote Originally Posted by echotraveler View Post
    pointy bullets...hmm....can you link us to some prove, im guessing the fire thing is true, luffy is a really lucky guy, his brother is his natural enemy!

i would think luffy can reppel even pointy bullets
    As rubber stretches it becomes weaker. In other words, once that pointed bullet stretches Luffy's skin to the proverbial peak, assuming it still has enough momentum, it would probably break his skin.

For all of your FPS [First Person Shooter] needs.

There is not going to be any 4th gear. If there was, it would have been shown during Enies Lobby like the other two were. Luffy will get other sorts of self altering power-ups that will be named different.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    There is not going to be any 4th gear. If there was, it would have been shown during Enies Lobby like the other two were. Luffy will get other sorts of self altering power-ups that will be named different.
    Why did it have to be shown in the Enies Lobby arc like the others? Luffy's already used his current Gears and he's only on Level 2 (falling into Level 3). He definitely needs another Gear or some other method of powering up to get through the rest of Impel Down.

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Actually, Luffy is already set with just the two Gear. Gear 2 ups Luffy's speed and Gear 3 ups his strength. Fighting people like the Bluegori requires speed; while fighting the Sphinx he would need strength. He might need to use any as it looks now.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Talking gear fourth

monkey D Luffy , is also an haosaku haki user. as he develops his haki, he will be getting stronger day after day. now, gear fourth may exist , but it should be something like becomin' a spine man like mr's 1 partner.( using his gomu gomu no mi abilities ). the only thing we can do is to wait till the new episode of it , or , to contact the japanese creator of ONE PIECE !

xdxdxd Greece loves ONE PIECE !!!

www.watch-onepiece.com ( english subbed )
    www.onepice.gr ( greek subbed )

it will be a combination of 2nd and 3rd gear but it wouldn't be called gear 4th. It will be just his new fighting style. With this plus haki he could probably own almost everyone in one piece. there's no need for seastone and potion shit. All Luffy has to do is to master all his gear to reduce it's side effects specially gear second where his speed dramatically decreased in the end of his fight with rob lucci. I don't think he will fully master his haki

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    it will be a combination of 2nd and 3rd gear but it wouldn't be called gear 4th. It will be just his new fighting style. With this plus haki he could probably own almost everyone in one piece. there's no need for seastone and potion shit. All Luffy has to do is to master all his gear to reduce it's side effects specially gear second where his speed dramatically decreased in the end of his fight with rob lucci. I don't think he will fully master his haki
    This sounds familiar its either been in the anime only or in the manga but I swear hes combined the 2 somewhere
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    This sounds familiar its either been in the anime only or in the manga but I swear hes combined the 2 somewhere
    final hit on moria